92 gsxr750 for macbook?

micahbs

Registered
ok so i posted my Macbook pro on CL for sale or trade. someone wants to trade me a 92 gsxr750 for it and heres the story. its a 92 with a 95 gsxr750 motor, clean title, low miles. he got it from his friend who was a navy mechanic and he did the motor swap. anyway the guy who has it now drove it for a few months then stored it because his wife didn't want him to have it. he tried to start it last week and it wouldn't start but turns over fine. gas is garbage in it, i sure carbs need to be cleaned. he want to even trade for my macbook pro that i value at $800. so what do you guys think?

92 to 95 are totally different bikes
the 92 is a oil cooled bike , amd the 95 is a water cooled bike!

Sound like the bike is a mutt!

actually 92 is when they changed to water cooled. and was mostly unchanged till 95. then they made the srad.

GSXR750.1.JPG

i would just use the bike to trade for something. want a sport quad and have had a few people that will trade for a bike.

MacBook pros start at $1200. Mine is not a base model but $800 is what I am assuming I will end up getting as its listed for 1000. Most people seem to trade for something like a bike / jetski ( something with a motor) much easer then say a sport atv for a laptop.

92 750 is oil cooled. friend had a similar bike, had to basically give it away. i would at least see the bike in person, youll quickly have more money in it than what its worth, especially giving the 800 you want for your laptop for it. have you asked a pawn shop or re seller what theyll give you for your mac?

think I'm just going to pass on it. could have to much wrong with it and don't want to have to sink $$ into it. also I work 60+ hours a week and would have much time to work on it.

Back