90degree tire stems

I have angle valve stems on every bike. Even my concours with pressure sensors has angle stems. The concours angle stems was $49 if my memory serves me correctly. The only difference for the concours was the threated part of the stem that goes inside the rim was a little longer to accommodate the pressure sensor. I buy the regular angle stems from my dealer (11.3 mm) for less than twenty bucks, seventeen bucks as I recall.

Good Investment if you keep an eye on your tire pressure.

Just ordered a set of tires(Michelin Power Supersport,200/55 and 120/70)and am definitely getting some angled valve stems this time around(fed up with trying to get my hand behind the front rotors,almost always a fight to the death to get the pressure I want).I was looking at both those from kurveygirl and from the link posted below,any pros or cons about either(hell,they look the same:laugh:)?

Solid Billet Motorcycle Tire Valves! 82° Stem!

Thanks,
Jeff

pan**** i will be oredring a set today the only reason im not getting it right is i dont have my cc wit me

tires on deck started wet sanding yesterday for paint new front rotors coming ss breaklines on deck slowly but sure she coming back around

I point my stems away from the kickstand. That way they are easier to get to...Also makes it easier to tell when replacing the front tires that you've got them on correctly...

:laugh:

Pretty sure I'll have them facing the right side at maybe a 45 degree angle(towards the front),seems like that would work best for me anyways.

Mine were on the bike when I got it. They face left. When I get new tires i will have them faced to the right. Makes more sense.

Back