90 degree valve stems.......

from what i heard on the board ARIETE are the best. i have them on my bike and love them. no fighting the air line to fill. :thumbsup:

Daniel, forget his SN and business name, used to sell them. Airete, and other brands of the same body design actually come from the same foundry and are indeed the exact same other than the initial cast into the body of them.
11.3mm work on OEM wheels, and Carrozzeria (you have to use the OEM rubber gasket piece).
8.3mm work on just about all other make aftermarket wheels.

Ah yes, Cloud9 thats Daniels name... good looking out. I know he was getting them in before.

Weird UncleSteve, you have one on the front, and my Duc comes with one on the front factory as well :) Of course no real need for one on the rear with a SSSA, but will swap it out eventually.

Make sure you research the web on these and don't be a cheapskate. I too want to do this, but I have heard much complaints on other types that it has made me wait until I can find the best and most reliable. Some of the Negatives are that they either leak out slowly or the lose it quick.
If you guys have some positives with this brand, please let us know so that I can confidently buy them.
Thanks
Bubba

Make sure you research the web on these and don't be a cheapskate. I too want to do this, but I have heard much complaints on other types that it has made me wait until I can find the best and most reliable. Some of the Negatives are that they either leak out slowly or the lose it quick.
If you guys have some positives with this brand, please let us know so that I can confidently buy them.
Thanks
Bubba

Bubba, if it helps any.. I have sold over 100 sets of these, many for track bikes (the last thing you'd want is unreliability on a track bike of all sports). Normally the 90* stems associated with bad news are the rubber based one. They have a metal stem that joins rubber plug which is the part fit to the wheel... like Goldwings older model stems, not even bolting in. Reports of them ripping apart from the rotational force, and leaking was common.

There are several users on here that have these very same stems, hopefully
they will see this and chime in.

If anyone took note, you can get with Moto and get a bulk purchase discount if the sponsors here do not carry these anymore.

Thanks
Bubba

keep your rubbers, too risky..........

Purchased my 90' from PJPARTS.COM
No problem very happy with them.

Just got a set of ARIETE from PJSPARTS.com also.
Quick shipping and good to deal with.

IMG_3465.jpg

Daniel at Cloud9's screen name is GoldenChild ...i bought my Ariete stems from him and have had absolutely no problems with thousands of miles put on them...send him a pm and he will get you fixed up

I have Airete stems in stock from last time I ordered and noone came thru that said they wanted them(1 reason I quit the group buys,you can end up with lottas money sitting on wall)...blue,silver and black in stock...lmk

Last edited:
I would like 2 sets myself.
Any sponsors sell them?

+1 I have the old straight rubber ones next time I do a tire swap would like to change them.:thumbsup:

I have Airete stems in stock from last time I ordered and noone came thru that said they wanted them(1 reason I quit the group buys,you can end up with lottas money sitting on wall)...blue,silver and black in stock...lmk

going to order a couple I am sure it won't help ease the weight on the shelves though :down:

don't see them on your website??? even with a search

Last edited:
Back