9 month old beaten almost to death

it sickens my **** when i here what people do to there kids
for fooks sake what is wrong with people.
we have the same **** here in Ireland
these people should be hung...........fookers

god bless that child, and god let me meet that father, real tough guy beating on a 9 month old, try that crap on me buddy. I see this all the time I am a correctional officer, these guys are so tough on the street but when in jail they punk up and ask for protective custody, aka dog on the street and a cat in the jail ( I cant say the p word)

god bless that child, and god let me meet that father, real tough guy beating on a 9 month old, try that crap on me buddy. I see this all the time I am a correctional officer, these guys are so tough on the street but when in jail they punk up and ask for protective custody, aka dog on the street and a cat in the jail ( I cant say the p word)

I am with you. I would love to get my hands on him. He would never have to worrie about hurting anyone or anything ever again. God bless and be with that child. Please let him be OK

You must live in a small town, Yea, **** like that goes on here in the Twin Cities just about every other day.
It happens soo much ya just start getting used to it.

It's just the way the world is now days.

Nothing like the lady here in San Antonio cutting off here 3 wek old baby's head and canabilizing it... some *&%$# you just never understand.
Said she was mad at the baby's father I think.

Back