9 month old beaten almost to death

2hip

Registered
This is on the local station and in the newspapers. A 9 month old boy was brought into a local hospital with a fractured skull and now in the intensive care unit in Sacramento. Daddy punched the child in the side of the head several times. Because the baby was screaming in pain the mama slapped the baby till it stopped screaming...
Police tried to get the children removed from this family several times in the last couple of years due to adult on child violence..but were over ruled. Something to do with the fact these two parents are "special needs" people...possibly mentally handicapped. What is wrong with our local levels of courts and CPS units?
It is just one of the sadest things you can imagine. I have never even hit my German Shephard and daddy is sucker punching a 9 month old..and mama slapping the child till he is unconscious:banghead:

That is so sad. Next we will be hearing that the poor child died. Its just sad our system lets things like that go on

tit for tat, i'm just saying. slap the mom until she stops being a retard, sucker punch papa until his head is fractured. oh, and they get to pay their own medical bills too.

I think we need to change the laws to parent have to try to get their kids back, not the state trying to remove them.. I wish the cops would just shoot people like this. double tap, problem solved.

if you take the kids away then they just have another . They need to be thrown in prison till they can't reproduce

I no 2 wrongs don't make a right but they ain't worth the effort it takes to squeeze the trigger. Poor kids
Posted via Mobile Device

This is on the local station and in the newspapers. A 9 month old boy was brought into a local hospital with a fractured skull and now in the intensive care unit in Sacramento. Daddy punched the child in the side of the head several times. Because the baby was screaming in pain the mama slapped the baby till it stopped screaming...
Police tried to get the children removed from this family several times in the last couple of years due to adult on child violence..but were over ruled. Something to do with the fact these two parents are "special needs" people...possibly mentally handicapped. What is wrong with our local levels of courts and CPS units?
It is just one of the sadest things you can imagine. I have never even hit my German Shephard and daddy is sucker punching a 9 month old..and mama slapping the child till he is unconscious:banghead:

Not understanding you shouldnt beat babies is not a reason to to keep your kids. Sorry that they mey not understand that, but the baby shouldnt pay the price.

Im like Ogre's idea :thumbsup:

Kind sir, if you are referring to the land of fruit and nuts...I hang my head in shame at this...unfortunately it is world wide...poor little kids...

Your state is Fd up all the way around .
Florida those folks would be in jail and the child would be in foster care.
Heck my daughter went to school crying one day. Teacher asked her what was wrong.
She said her parents were fighting.
By noontime an officer of PBSO as well as a rep from division of child welfare and services were at my door wanting to interview the wife and I .
They don't mess around here with health and welfare of children !

This is one of the reasons why I couldnt be a cop. You deal with nothing but bad people like this all day long. I'd be a departmental law suit within 6 months.

Your state is Fd up all the way around .
Florida those folks would be in jail and the child would be in foster care.
Heck my daughter went to school crying one day. Teacher asked her what was wrong.
She said her parents were fighting.
By noontime an officer of PBSO as well as a rep from division of child welfare and services were at my door wanting to interview the wife and I .
They don't mess around here with health and welfare of children !

Holy Crap!!! Thats a little overboard, but better safe than sorry when it comes to kids

Holy Crap!!! Thats a little overboard, but better safe than sorry when it comes to kids

Yes I was very surprised to say the least.
Lady came in and was looking in my fridge checking dates on the food to make sure it was still good. Then she went into Kathys room where there was only one bed ?
She asked me where is the bed for your son and or where does he sleep ?
I replied he's only three (as this was awhile ago) and he still sleeps with my wife and I in our bed.
Her response was 'ok, I'm going to give you till Monday(it was Friday) to get a separate bed for him.
???
I look at her and say 'Excuse me, now your telling me where he has to sleep?'
She said 'yes according to state of Florida law children over 2.5 yrs old must have their own beds.'
I was obv getting a bit upset and was beginning to get smart with her when the cop asked for a time out, took me aside and explained that she was from DCS and can 'literally ruin your life sir' his words .
He said just go buy an air mattress and be ready for her on Monday.
By this time I realized she , he and the state of Florida wasn't messing around and I needed to watch my P's and Q's.
It was scary to realize that if I had pushed the issue with her I could have wound up in a world of trouble. DCS has far reaching powers here , no joke !

Lady came in and was looking in my fridge checking dates on the food to make sure it was still good. Then she went into Kathys room where there was only one bed ?
I replied he's only three (as this was awhile ago) and he still sleeps with my wife and I in our bed.
Her response was 'ok, I'm going to give you till Monday(it was Friday) to get a separate bed for him.
???
She said 'yes according to state of Florida law children over 2.5 yrs old must have their own beds.'
I was obv getting a bit upset and was beginning to get smart with her when the cop asked for a time out, took me aside and explained that she was from DCS and can 'literally ruin your life sir' his words .
By this time I realized she , he and the state of Florida wasn't messing around and I needed to watch my P's and Q's.
It was scary to realize that if I had pushed the issue with her I could have wound up in a world of trouble. DCS has far reaching powers here , no joke !

WOW!! thats insane, I guess the hearts are in the right places, but its hard to regualte parenting, least I thought it was, Fl found a way.
When I was in 8th-9th grade I wore shorts all year 'round in NY. Middle of January I was in school in my shorts, they called my mother about it sayin she needs to make me wear pants. She said "You try to put pants on him if youd like, good luck..." I wasnt the best kid in those days, never wore pants till i wanted to!! :laugh:

Something to do with the fact these two parents are "special needs" people...possibly mentally handicapped.
This sort of thing is precisely why retarded people used to be sterilised. I know it sounds harsh, but they are simply not able to take care of a baby.
Doesn't surprise me that this happened in California, either. Damn Liberals.

???

WoW~!~ That is amazingly scary...glad the cop gave you some help before she grabbed another form...does sound like a gross form of nothing better to do.

I realize they need to check under circumstances, but that's a bit extreme IMO for an argument.

Last edited:
This sort of thing is precisely why retarded people used to be sterilised. I know it sounds harsh, but they are simply not able to take care of a baby.
Doesn't surprise me that this happened in California, either. Damn Liberals.

That is funny.

With a name like Rainbow7, I thought you would be a Liberal.:rofl::rofl:

By the way, children are abused all over the country, mostly by normal people.:whistle:

Back