9/11

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I just sat with my wife and watched the 2 hour 9/11 Toxic Legacy, and part of Path to 911.

I remember watching TV that morning, thinking that this was it, WWIII was about to begin, the end of it all.

After many huge lumps in my throat and lots of tears from both of us, all I can say is my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved, both in New York that day, and everyone on the planet that it is affecting, even today.

I have never been involved in National Defence, but I am a firefighter. My hat is off to everyone that defends our very way of life.

I dont think I will sleep very well tonight, I can't even imagine how people that were there or last loved ones ever slept again.

Peace and love to all my brothers and sisters everywhere on the planet.

I remember that morning and felling sick to my stomach on my way to work dont even like to think about it

9-11

usaCa.gif

all of my license plates carry this logo and I have the patch on my jacket.

I was sitting on a crew boat in Galveston watching the planes fly into the towers stunned,I started back smokin at that instant!
guns.gif
terrorists!

i was in the middle of remodleing my house when i caught a glimps i thought it was fake at first but then i couldnt belive it.. prayers out to all affected.

If you're feeling down, turn on NASA TV (if you've got it) today and see what amazing things people can do when they're not trying to blow each other up...

Somber day indeed...I was telling my oldest son about it this morning...5 years ago we were preparing to celebrate his 1st birthday when the news hit...

I drove down Main Street to my office today to see that our local fire dept pulled out one of their biggest ladder trucks and hung a huge American flag over the road...brings tears to your eyes...I wished I'd had my camera with me to snap a pic for you guys...

I just rode by the Pentagon. I remember going by the Pentagon 20mins after the attack and seeing the disaster up close. For a moment, this morning, the entire episode was played back. Very sad day...

I was stationed in Iwakuni Japan when it happened, we went FP4 and stayed that way for 2 months.
No one came on base no one went off.

I remember that morning well. I have a TV in my office set to either CNN or Fox News...
And I will never forget seeing the 1st plane hit and while CNN was still trying to figure what happened I saw the other plane hit live...
And I was really shocked to see the first Tower collapse...
Unfriggin real...
The Base was already locked down and we were all in our offices watching for the rest of the morning...
Still seems almost like it was a bad dream...
But it was/is real, very real...

I was at work...we had heard a plane hit the towers and gathered in a small office to watch CNN...one of my coworkers is a firefighter and he was just commenting on the coverage of firefighters heading in to the tower when plane #2 hit...no one knew what to say and within a few minutes none of us could contain our emotions as we watched the towers fall...

I recall just wanting to go home and get my son...

I was living in Woodland Hills, CA at the time and didn't even turn the tv on that morning. I first heard about it while in a video store... probably 4hrs after it all happened. And I didn't know about the towers falling until that evening when I got home.

Not long after.... joined the Army.

guns.gif
= The only way to deal with the enemy.

Getting a haircut after a midnight tour. Heard news of first jet while sitting in barber chair, second in truck on way home. No sleep for next couple of days, hugged wife, kissed kids and headed into NYC.

guns.gif
Osama and all his militant MF's.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
The liberal right-wingers and protesters who seem to have forgotten all we lost that day.

God Bless the U.S.A.!

Back