87 year old man stabbed to death in mobility scooter

mark3evo

Registered
News here in UK
this happened 400 yards from my 88 year old Aunt's house in London in a quiet suburban street :(

group of youths encircled an old man in his scooter and stabbed him

tough guys eh ??

mugshot below of runner with knife - the net must be closing

Lord Mayor of London a waste of time, police never seem to be there

there appears to be a badge of honour amongst drugs gangs they have to pass the test and kill someone
but that low life looks too old
In my youth. In the racist south. A black man raped and thought he had strangled to death, a 12 year old white girl.

She survived and the ensuing court proceedings revealed that the perp did it in order to be accepted into the Black Panthers.

Man the things man does to man. Such a trivial seeming act of taking a life. To prove you can belong.

It seems to me, that in most of the free world people are more worried about the perpetrators than the victims. I believe in great freedoms, but with them comes great responsibility. To me the death penalty is a just penalty. Harsher prisons and longer sentences are ok with me also. Criminals don’t seem to afraid of jail anymore. And the cops and courts need to clean up their act also.

‘Police never seem to be there’. Of course they aren’t. That’s why citizens and only the citizens should be responsible for their own safety.
Old man on a scooter surrounded by a group of yewts.
Too bad the Uk decided to strip its citizens of their ability to defend themselves. Must suck.

‘Police never seem to be there’. Of course they aren’t. That’s why citizens and only the citizens should be responsible for their own safety.
Old man on a scooter surrounded by a group of yewts.
Too bad the Uk decided to strip its citizens of their ability to defend themselves. Must suck.
I don't believe the UK (like ourselves) ever had the right to carry arms as a citizen...

Perhaps if the old man had a firearm, he might have had a chance if he was well warned beforehand and could react in time. If not, a weapon would do little but to provide the thugs with another weapon.

I don't know how police can be everywhere all the time to circumvent such a thing, most police forces are understrength and needing to patrol larger areas.

A sad thing to have happen regardless....

I don't believe the UK (like ourselves) ever had the right to carry arms as a citizen...

Perhaps if the old man had a firearm, he might have had a chance if he was well warned beforehand and could react in time. If not, a weapon would do little but to provide the thugs with another weapon.

I don't know how police can be everywhere all the time to circumvent such a thing, most police forces are understrength and needing to patrol larger areas.

A sad thing to have happen regardless....

It’s been a long time but our 2A and right to own and carry guns came from old English law. They used to be able to but have been conditioned to think there is no need for it when this is a prime example.
Turds like the ones who attacked him always seek easy targets, no different than lions. I’d be willing to bet had he shot one in the face the others would have scattered like the roaches they are. What’s the worst that could happen? Gun gets taken and he’s killed with it? He’s dead now so it would be same result but the chance to change that should still be their right.
You’re right it is sad that an old man was left defenseless by his govt and is now dead as a result. But anyway had the cops there shown up maybe their whistles would have helped.

Bring back the Gallows.
Put executions on pay per view and fund the prison system.
No. Make it free and interrupt all programming to show it.
‘We now interrupt your regular program to bring you the execution of *****’
Let kids see it so it will be a deterrent to future mischief. Families used to take their kids to public hangings. Should do the same now.

It’s been a long time but our 2A and right to own and carry guns came from old English law. They used to be able to but have been conditioned to think there is no need for it when this is a prime example.
Turds like the ones who attacked him always seek easy targets, no different than lions. I’d be willing to bet had he shot one in the face the others would have scattered like the roaches they are. What’s the worst that could happen? Gun gets taken and he’s killed with it? He’s dead now so it would be same result but the chance to change that should still be their right.
You’re right it is sad that an old man was left defenseless by his govt and is now dead as a result. But anyway had the cops there shown up maybe their whistles would have helped.
There was no English law that allowed it's citizens to carry weapons....to own yes, but not to carry..our laws are closely aligned with English laws...

Your 2A came about from the threat of further invasion or occupation by a foreign country...from my understanding after reading it.

Last edited:
No. Make it free and interrupt all programming to show it.
‘We now interrupt your regular program to bring you the execution of *****’
Let kids see it so it will be a deterrent to future mischief. Families used to take their kids to public hangings. Should do the same now.
I just can't understand why the taxpayer is paying for all these violent, horrible felons to live their lives in relative comfort of a prison cell....

With today's technology ensuring a person to be executed is 100% guilty is easier as well....

Maybe the threat of a public execution will make these scum think twice before doing something stupid.

There was no English law that allowed it's citizens to carry weapons....to own yes, but not to carry..our laws are closely aligned with English laws...

Your 2A came about from the threat of further invasion or occupation by a foreign country...
Actually…..you would be wrong.

The origin of our 2A was directly derived from old English law and the British ‘bill of rights’. They even called it the same which they knew from there.

I just can't understand why the taxpayer is paying for all these violent, horrible felons to live their lives in relative comfort of a prison cell....

With today's technology ensuring a person to be executed is 100% guilty is easier as well....

Maybe the threat of a public execution will make these scum think twice before doing something stupid.

I’m all for it. For certain types of violent crimes, crimes committed against kids and the elderly once the guilty verdict is handed down here’s a shovel follow me. Make ‘em dig their own grave and then put them in it. Done. But nah….many states and cities don’t even incarcerate violent felons anymore. NYC doesn’t even have bail anymore for most and simply rotates them right back out. The mayor there recently said that 10 certain felons were responsible for over 500 felonies in recent years. 6 of them are out walking around right now and he would not name them.

Actually…..you would be wrong.

The origin of our 2A was directly derived from old English law and the British ‘bill of rights’. They even called it the same which they knew from there.
Interesting read....I only read the first little bit but will go back and read the rest later as it is pretty interesting...

Interesting read....I only read the first little bit but will go back and read the rest later as it is pretty interesting...
i remember when the Encyclopeadia Brittanica was about 24 huge voluminous books

EB salesmen used to solicit door to door business

1660762524730.png

Back