85 MPH Speed Limit in Texas

good...now if only ppl know to stay out of the fast lane, all will be just fine....but when stupid ppl do 40 in the fast lane then we'll start having issues....keep all truckers on the right lane.
germans have it right....i drove there for over 3 years and their accidents are far less...way less compare to the us. what gives? their system seems to work.

good...now if only ppl know to stay out of the fast lane, all will be just fine....but when stupid ppl do 40 in the fast lane then we'll start having issues....keep all truckers on the right lane.
germans have it right....i drove there for over 3 years and their accidents are far less...way less compare to the us. what gives? their system seems to work.

You should come to south Carolina- they do 30 in the left lane!

Sent from my iPhone

i was in SC in 2007......had to leave....El Paso is not much better......they have these cars with "CHIHUAHUA" license plates which is not required to have insurance....WTF!!!!it seems that they have "cant see motorcycles" disease....

I hate the "car only" lanes in Texas around the large cities, waste of a perfectly good lane. I agree most trucks need to stay out of the left lane but I dont have too many cars pass me in my truck, I dont drive stupid but I usually have to be somewhere ASAP. I recently went down south west of Houston and took the Austin by-pass toll road which is now 80mph and my truck was loving every minute of it.

Yes the system does work but what you fail to realize is that if it makes sense and would simplify our way of living we as a Nation would find some way to complicate it and mess it up :banghead:...............Welcome to America land of the free yet we have more rules restrictions and laws than any other country :laugh:

why is that?!!!!!it's simple.....so simple........it's sesame street.......why do we make it complicated?!?!?!?!?!why?
:banghead:

Back