84 led tail turn signals - opinions please

super.gif
Now thats original. What are you using to seal it from the outside elements,epoxy on the backside?

I used liquid electrical tape, mainly because if a solder point did happen to break loose, I could just peel the LET off and resolder it.
smile.gif

(InfiniteReality @ Aug. 29 2007,10:50) I used liquid electrical tape, mainly because if a solder point did happen to break loose, I could just peel the LET off and resolder it.
smile.gif
Hmmm, I would be concerned when riding in the rain with just using electrical tape.
I don't think you would have to worry about a solder break if you used expoxy over the point areas.

Nice job on the custom turn signals.
super.gif

Nah, it's liquid electrical tape. You basically brush it on and it seals it all up, but also allows it to be peeled off (with a little bit of difficultly) with no mess.
smile.gif

(InfiniteReality @ Aug. 29 2007,18:46) Nah, it's liquid electrical tape.  You basically brush it on and it seals it all up, but also allows it to be peeled off (with a little bit of difficultly) with no mess.
smile.gif
Good ideal, I never thought about that!
super.gif

These are awesome, maybe you should get the rights to this and have a production line make them available and live off the royalties so you don't have to work anymore and have more time to ride and make mods.

Back