80 degrees on friday

dsbunton646

Registered
i just had to share with some of you who are in the cold, dead of winter. it was so nice yesterday i couldn't stand it. i was at work when a buddy called me and said, "i know you are at work, but we are going for a ride. you feeling sick?" i thought for about half a second and said, "oh hell yeah!" i turned to my boss/Lt. and told him i was feeling ill. he laughed and said have fun and be careful (man i love that guy). so about 12 of us went for a couple hundred mile ride. we did a liitle christmas shopping at the mall in gainesville and didn't get back until after dark. i had a blast and the scenery was great, especially at the mall:laugh:. anyway thought i'd share, gotta love the fl winter.:thumbsup:

i just had to share with some of you who are in the cold, dead of winter. it was so nice yesterday i couldn't stand it. i was at work when a buddy called me and said, "i know you are at work, but we are going for a ride. you feeling sick?" i thought for about half a second and said, "oh hell yeah!" i turned to my boss/Lt. and told him i was feeling ill. he laughed and said have fun and be careful (man i love that guy). so about 12 of us went for a couple hundred mile ride. we did a liitle christmas shopping at the mall in gainesville and didn't get back until after dark. i had a blast and the scenery was great, especially at the mall:laugh:. anyway thought i'd share, gotta love the fl winter.:thumbsup:

No pix to share?

I'm glad you got to get out. It's definitely a fraction of us who are able to do that.

Well, I'd like to chat more, but I have a ride to prepare for...

:laugh:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/99488-toy-drive-socal-childrens-benefit-3.html

Have a good one, bro!

Well lucky you :poke:

Hey its 78 here in Ks as well..... At least inside the hanger! :beerchug:

So get some road time in for your Brothers/Sisters that can't get out in the ice and snow would ya?

Yep it's about 75 here to, until I go outside.:laugh:

Last edited:
the weather man has been change'n ours just about everyday. it started out at 73. now's it's 67. By the time it gets here it'll be 30 :laugh:

did I mention I have a dead battery :cry:

here ya go ... just what you need for xmas

nutkick.gif

Back