Registered
The set up...

66 inch wheel base.
Half a tank of 89 pump gas.
Stock air filter in place ..
NO P/C , NO tune ..
16/43 gears.
008 Shinko .
Stock clutch , no shims or stiffer springs ..
Air air shifted at 10800

No BST wheels . No trick MR12 fuel .NO P/C , NO tune.. No Zero weight oil .No ceramic wheel bearings. Just Brocks Alien Head 2 for the 2012 ZX14R ..

Air was good , Temps in the 60s .. NO tail wind , infact the flags over the track were dead still .. The runs you see below were early before the track went away and started spinning ..

IMG_0256.jpg

It will go 8.40s when i get my 60 footers down to 1.31 to 1.32 range ..

wow nice! congrats. where is the video?
Sorry no video .. My buddie that takes my videos couldn't make it tonight ... I didn't have a clue it was going to run that fast first time out to the 1/4 mile track so i wasn't worried about getting it on film ... I sure wished i would have now ..:banghead:

ur 60 ft's are pretty good. I hear ya on the camera thing. the nights u wish u had it are of course the nights ur bike or car is running best. how does ur bike compare to other 14's with similar mods? im sure u posted on the 14 forum so what are they saying over there? and yea wat is ur weight?

How much do you weight again?

Nice times... :thumbsup:
I was down 16 pounds from being sick , but i have put back on 9 of that that and that makes me still down 7 pounds .. So in gear i'm 140 to 142 were before i ranged for 147 to 150 in gear .. It depends on how much Taco Bell i wolf down ..lol..

Back