$7500

Spend $1500 more & go new! All future scratches will be yours!
smile.gif

Spend $1500 more & go new!  All future scratches will be yours!
smile.gif
Alot less than that to go new.$9650 for LE stock out the door.
Plus taxes of course.:)
For the $9k I get the bike, a helmet, carbon fiber cans, a race jack, a K&N and a pcIIIusb.  As far as scratches, I inspected the bike throughly and found a couple of small ones on the bottom wing, but really had to look see them.

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: "Forgot something"|1140194040 -->

USN, don't get me wrong. I think you are getting a heckuva deal. I was pointing out that if someone is set on a new bike, and willing to travel a little, they can be had cheaper than $10,500. With everything you are getting in addition to low mileage, you should rightfully be very happy.I live in NE Texas, and love to ride Hwy 7, and the other gr8 roads of Arkansas. Enjoy.

Wiskery
Gotcha, you'll have to send a shout when you head this way.
Hopefully next month some busa brothers and I are heading to OKC to pay Cap a lil' visit with some shingles for the roof.

cya and thanks
Don

I like the deal your getting considering all the extras. I bought my 03 a year ago with 1,600 miles on it for $9k with no regrets. I'll have another $1k with my mods. It doesnt bother me a bit that I didnt spend $3k more for new. Congrats on the new bike and may you have many miles of trouble free bliss upon the journey of your life.

Back