$7500

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my federal tax refund this morning. Just waiting on my state return to go and pick up my new baby. Hopefully, it will come in the mail today or tomorrow.

Don

cool.gif

What's sad
sad.gif
is that was your money all the time and you get no interest back for the use of a years worth of money. Don't pay the Feds for a year and see how much interest you owe them
laugh.gif

I already have the bike picked out.  It is a used (1502 miles) 05 LE.  Muzzy cans, pcIIIusb, K&N, swingarm spools, a shoei rf-1000(small) and a suzuki race jack.  All for $9000.  The bike is owned by a 55 year old dude who also rides a beautiful 100th anniversary Harley (not sure of the model).  The Busa will be 12 months old in May.  Guy says the bike is too much for him and it has never seen 125mph.  Walked into a very good deal, I think.

Don

BTW, refi'd the house and property last year so had a decent deduction for mortgage interest.

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140105376 -->

Congrats on the upcoming purchase but too bad how you came by the $$. You need to adjust your deductions so you have access to that money when you want it, not when Unkle Sammie feels the need to give it back to you. ;)

I already have the bike picked out.  It is a used (1502 miles) 05 LE.  Muzzy cans, pcIIIusb, K&N, swingarm spools, a shoei rf-1000(small) and a suzuki race jack.  All for $9000.  The bike is owned by a 55 year old dude who also rides a beautiful 100th anniversary Harley (not sure of the model).  The Busa will be 12 months old in May.  Guy says the bike is too much for him and it has never seen 125mph.  Walked into a very good deal, I think.

Don

BTW, refi'd the house and property last year so had a decent deduction for mortgage interest.
Sounds like a sweet deal, dont let it slip away!!

Back