72k for a new Ducati Desmosedici 200hp

Oneniceride

Registered
Gee, I guess I did good by spending 6000 dollars on a Hayabusa (Year 2000) and 299.00 0n a dry NOX kit. That should get me to about 200hp. 72,000 dollars for a bike?

Gee, I guess I did good by spending 6000 dollars on a Hayabusa (Year 2000) and 299.00 0n a dry NOX kit. That should get me to about 200hp. 72,000 dollars for a bike?
winkold.gif

72K ?
sadnews.gif

But.... it's a DUCATI! kinda like Paris Hilton is a finely cultured woman. BAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

No, but seriously, it's as close to a REAL MOTOGP bike that the common man could afford. or not. I'd love to see actual tests and reviews. most ducs underdeliver

It's a work of art on two wheels. It's not for everyone, and its surely not a commuter! I wouldn't lay out that kind of green for it, that's for sure.

Like they say
sadnews.gif
 , " If you have to ask why, You can't appreciate it"  
laugh.gif

Me
tounge.gif
, I love Duc's, but for $72,000 I could NEARLY  
wowold.gif
buy a New Top Level Corvette (Which now goes for $80,000 and I really can't see buying at that pric
rofl.gif
)

ride[/url]
thumb_up.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Cycle World has already ridden the thing, and it truly is as close as one can get to owning a real MotoGP bike. And it's not just the 200+ horsepower; it's the light weight and incredible handling that puts it at the top of the food chain.

And even if you had $72K, you couldn't buy one--they were all sold before Ducati started production in October 2007.

you get what you pay for I bet.... Tom Cruise my aching arse....... (I think got the first one) he is still looking for the pedals...

I actually saw one in person last week. When I find my phone I will dump the pics and post em up. Very sweet looking bike.

He won't do it but I will
laugh.gif
Here is Cblast's Duc. not exactly the same but I bet you can't tell in the twisties
thumb_up.gif

post-6-81431-DSC00853.JPG

over priced to some chump change to others.
Put it in perspective why buy a 600k ferrari? Because you can.
Most who could pay for one just get it for the fact of going OHHH i sent 72 grand on this, or make others go holy S&*@T that dude is loaded.

Back