720 CCA battery(most powerful)

ali123

Banned
This is for anyone who wants or needs the most cranking amps possible... ALSO... 12.3 amp hours..... Its a Full Spectrum Power Pulse IPT p10s(gen1) … and there is also a 720 cca option for a gen2.... PH sells them.... get them while you can... looking at the fullspectrum website.... not listed right now. But Maybe if you put your credit card in your left hand and your phone in your right hand and dial 631 491 6767 you can get one.

This is for anyone who wants or needs
the most cranking amps possible . . .

ALSO . . .

12.3 amp hours . . .

It is a Full Spectrum Power Pulse IPT p10s ( gen 1 ) . . .

And there is also a 720 cca option for a gen 2 . . .

PowerHouse sells them . . .

Get them while you can . . .

Looking at the Full Spectrum website . . .

Not listed right now .

But Maybe if you put your credit card in your left hand
and your phone in your right hand and dial 631 491 6767

You can get one .

Do you have a link to the info on the battery. I looked and they ain't any 720 cca battery's on the Web page

The reason they are not on Full Spectrum's site right now is because they are out of stock at this time. However, POWERHOUSE has one left, along with the charger that goes with it. These batteries are great for anything needing them - for instance, ALI's turbo bike, which was a total pain in the ass to start, even with the crappy Shorai or whatever the f was in it at the time. So Ali - how does your bike start now?

I have used these in various situations where the stock battery - or even 24 volt setups - were just not cutting it. This battery will crank the bike quicker than anything we have tried so far. POWERHOUSE is a Full Spectrum dealer, and we have more of these on order for anyone thinking about it. Ballistic and Shorai don't have anything that comes close . . .

The reason they are not on Full Spectrum's site right now is because they are out of stock at this time. However, POWERHOUSE has one left, along with the charger that goes with it. These batteries are great for anything needing them - for instance, ALI's turbo bike, which was a total pain in the ass to start, even with the crappy Shorai or whatever the f was in it at the time. So Ali - how does your bike start now?

I have used these in various situations where the stock battery - or even 24 volt setups - were just not cutting it. This battery will crank the bike quicker than anything we have tried so far. POWERHOUSE is a Full Spectrum dealer, and we have more of these on order for anyone thinking about it. Ballistic and Shorai don't have anything that comes close . . .
it made the bike a 100 percent reliable street-bike.... Im not scared to go somewhere and shut it off anymore..... I have been through 3 high priced batteries.... if ure bike is hard to start at all.... stop wasting ure money and time... get the battery that works.

What is size and weight? I am about to go 24v on my new build but this could be an option if it charges from the bike.
P.10SWeight 4.3lb/1960gDimensions (metric) 150 x 87 x 106mmDimensions (standard) 5.9in x 3.4 x 4.2inCapabilities
720ca/12ah... that's for a gen1...………………….. there is another model for a gen2.. its a p12x.. still 720cca...(5.9" Wide, 3.4" Length and 5.1" Tall

Last edited:
Full Spectrum is 4.3 lbs, stock Yuasa YT12ABS is 6.1 pounds. The Full Spectrum is the same size as the stock battery, it drops right in. It has the long "bar" style terminals, so there are actually four points to make connections to the battery. There is also a "reset" button - if the battery ever goes dead, you press this button, and the bike will start . . .

IMG_0190.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

BTW- for all you guys and gals that have those big block high compression setups with the 24 volt harness and two batteries: you can stop chasing all those problems with failing relays and the second battery not charging, and the other nonsense that goes on with the 24 volt setup by ripping all that crap off the bike and dropping a P10S battery in. Problem solved with one battery!

BTW - the Full Spectrum for the Gen 1 and Gen 2 are the same. The "S" denotes the most powerful version of
this particular battery . . .

Clarification - Ali is correct when he says the P12X is for the Gen 2, that battery is the exact size of a Gen 2 battery (even though the P10S would be fine as well). One thing: it would be the P12XS you would want. You always want that "S" on the end - that is the 720cca version.

Clarification - Ali is correct when he says the P12X is for the Gen 2, that battery is the exact size of a Gen 2 battery (even though the P10S would be fine as well). One thing: it would be the P12XS you would want. You always want that "S" on the end - that is the 720cca version.

Will a stock bike have any issues charging a battery with that capability?

Sounds kinda like a stupid question.

Sounds like a bad ass battery. Lot of cranking amps in a small footprint.
@ali123 looks like you can power your jack hammer dildo for days
only thing missing is the shoulder strap and kickstand shade (its 33" long)... nice to see u come outta the closet for a rabbit punch in the middle of a serious thread..... BTW... did your rash clear up?:moon::firing: TURBOS TO THE FRONT!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
BTW- for all you guys and gals that have those big block high compression setups with the 24 volt harness and two batteries: you can stop chasing all those problems with failing relays and the second battery not charging, and the other nonsense that goes on with the 24 volt setup by ripping all that crap off the bike and dropping a P10S battery in. Problem solved with one battery!
Two 8-cell Ballistics are pretty common on the 24v systems. For drag bikes you don't mess with the charging harness, just charge the extra battery after every day at the track. It's a pretty good system, but this battery could eliminate the hassle of charging the extra battery.

I am putting my batteries in the nose of the bike, not running a headlight. Are the 10S and the 12S functionally different for me?

What is the price on one of these?

Back