71mph in a 30 on the Dragon ticket costs........

$250 on a ticket is $250, but you got off easy. I got popped for 70 in a 55 on 74 just outside Silva, pulling a trailer with two bikes and being passed by a bread truck on my way down in October. That ticket cost me a little more. :/

I'm jealous and want your luck!

image-208538295.jpg

Better?

image-208538295.jpg

motochris said:
Great choice in bikes!

I have been riding GSXR 750s for almost 20 yrs now, I even had a 1987 GSXR 750 they were nicknamed the slingshot. I had a 94, 98, 05 now an 07. Loved them all!!!!

Still not even close to my idiotic yet historic ummm 08 or 09 "got pulled over" let's see passing a NC trooper on the right at upwards of 165 on 28 at 1am, was behind me 4.5 miles before I saw the lights (whoops) and I got "slow the F____ down and get out of here" hey John is that a breath mint...?

DNGrumpy said:
Still not even close to my idiotic yet historic ummm 08 or 09 "got pulled over" let's see passing a NC trooper on the right at upwards of 165 on 28 at 1am, was behind me 4.5 miles before I saw the lights (whoops) and I got "slow the F____ down and get out of here" hey John is that a breath mint...?

I bet you thought u were goin to jail :-)

Lol hands together license in one and reg in the other, I thought either cuffs or shoot me lol

Wow, good deal - $455 and 6 points here, but you would have probably been jailed for reckless , bike towed, $1092, license suspension :laugh:

How many letters from attorney's did you get ?

lol...not trying to be a jerk but you havent seen the end of your troubles yet......i garantee you are going to lose your operating privledges.

viperblackbusa said:
lol...not trying to be a jerk but you havent seen the end of your troubles yet......i garantee you are going to lose your operating privledges.

I could see this happening if it were a mandatory court appearance, but since it's just a ticket I can pay by mail in the total of $250 there was no reckless opp or any other offenses attatached. Seems they are use to excessive speed on the dragon.

Back