70hp with flash, filter and slip on!

They make decent horsepower until the stupid thing grenades because the intake charge is so F'in hot. Yes plenty of the H2s have shut themselves because of this.

Very impressive . I would take 225 or 30 over the 240 with a P JUNK air filter. might as well have a window screen for a filter :( The P Zero let sand into my air box . While stock or K&N keep it clean . There is a Italian
guy who made a video of the P Zero passing powder that another brand filter trapped .
I like the H2 SX/SXE far more than any other Kawasaki bike . Even investigated valve train service looks piece of cake compared to ZX14 / C14's due to frame design , and ram air not being cast into frame .

I dunno man.... they are having "issues" when flashed.......... but at least kawi built it.... for 28k... not really a mass market machine... u gotta pay the cost to be the boss.
The tech is now main stream at least and will gather traction and lower the costs as it gets better.

Brock is a cool switched on dude. I watched a vid where he actually shows the mapping process of a power commander on a gsxr1000 and explains the detail involved with using a cool software app to enrich the fuelling to the perfect AFR across the rev range with loading and throttle position factors.
I mean, most tuners would never give away their tuning secrets but Brock is happy to and uses it as a marketing tool, brilliant!!
He also supplies these custom built maps free with his exhaust systems, the full systems are where the real power gains are made and his maps compliment these systems perfectly.

Back