7000 miles since May 1st!   WOOHOO!!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Just needed to celebrate with my Busa family - since no one else really understands.  
Crossed the 7000 mile mark
Ready for my 3rd rear tire and a 2nd front - getting Diablos
Adding heli-bars
Never dropped or crashed still looks feels brand new  
Also recently passed the 170 REAL speed mark for a few seconds  
Been on a track  
Rode in rain and hail
Got full leathers  
Filmed a bunch with a helmet-cam  
Followed and filmed local stunters dmextreme.com, for their DVD  
Taken freinds past the 150 line, plan to do fun dragging soon, plan to ride all winter weather permitting
Getting two Polini minimoto racers next week [pic below]
You guys and gals were with me thru all of it!  Been a pleasure sharing, swearing, caring, glaring, blaring and daring my way thru it with you all!!!   Eye WUV you!!!! XOXOXOXOX   hahahahahaha

BUSA LIFE GOOOOD!!!

911.jpg

Right ON, Lets see....Um 2100 miles since April... Yeah but she's real purty... :tounge:

Thats 2100 miles all at play though... And I imagine all the 70 degree perfect clear sky riding coming up all winter will help... :eek:

Heh! I only have 492 miles so far... It's unbelieveable how my schedule changed AFTER I bought the dang busa... Had plenty of down time before I got it. Hmmm... I need to do some ridin' this weekend. :super:

Wow wwjd, not bad, not bad at all :cool:
I don't have that much time.
I'm with bullet, I have only done 450 miles since Aug 23, 2003.
Hope to get some more this weekend.
Congrats on the long list, keep going

Ride safe  

Excellent WWJD!
Living life is awesome!
Carefule with the fun drags (On a a track I hope!)
God's speed be with you!

Thanks for your excellent support and opinoins guys. It's great. Yeah, I meant dragging on the real strip just for fun, not to beat anybody except me.
Revlis, remind me to slap you senseless next time I'm in FL, on behalf of all the frickin freezing northerners, who huddle around our space heaters, all 'parka-ed' up staring at our frozen Busa, in a dimmly lite garage hoping... neh.... PRAYING for the sun to come out tomorrow and give us 40 melting degrees, that maybe we could get in 20 minutes or so of ridign after warming it up for an hour. You make us puke!! But we love ya! :) Enjoy your 70 degrees, shorts, girls in bikinis, st00pid Florida weather!!!! :p haahahaha

I leave my Busa on the trip meter setting, but was surprised I have ridden almost 3000 miles since the middle of July when I bought it. I've ridden my cruiser bike quite a bit also. The miles seem to rack up and I haven't even taken any trips outside the area.

Yep Florida rocks, especially the beach and the year around good weather - anyone with motorcycles in their blood should really consider a change in latitude. :super:

Cool beans WWJD. I have 1800 miles since early Aug. Still lovin' it and she still shines better than new. Plan on making a run to meet up with some other Busa riders tomorrow in Lynchburg, VA w/Postal etc. too so I will putting more miles before the end of the season. Actually this is the most miles I have ever put on a bike in such a short time. Just goes to show how much I like the big bird!

Man I need to move to Florida though. That would be sweet.

Congrats WWJD...you've been a busy guy!

I just passed my 1000 mile mark, and had Caesar less than a month now, so I'm happy! :D

ya, mon! And MOST of that was NOT commuting. Although I commute when I can, I find it detracts from my overall excitement of fun riding... drudgery of to and from work in packed rush hour traffic--- blech!

"Caesar" hehehehehehe. I just call mine "The Wife" takes my money, won't let me have a girlfriend, is great to ride, and looks HOT HOT HOT!!!

Back