7 new tyres in 12 months on street - anyone done better?

You may want to consider riding on some different roads because the 1's you are riding on now aren't very friendly towards tires :whistle:

Dang, I am disappointed :unhappy:

When I read the thread title I expected to see a video of Koodoo style third gear power slides wearing those puppies out!

Sorry about your poor luck with tires.

I got 1500 miles out of the OEM BT015's. Was expecting more out of the new Q3's but it only lasted 1500 miles too. I don't think spirited riding with the Hayabusa is conducive to tire longevity! Ha ha, looks like I'm still taking up space in Buftusa's big ego trip.

I got 1500 miles out of the OEM BT015's. Was expecting more out of the new Q3's but it only lasted 1500 miles too. I don't think spirited riding with the Hayabusa is conducive to tire longevity! Ha ha, looks like I'm still taking up space in Buftusa's big ego trip.

Your worries are unfounded. I have no ego with the need to boast of third gear power slides at will on the mighty busa with a total of 500 busa street miles under my belt!

I don't write checks that my a$$ can't cover. Just sayn' :dunno:

I have no issue posting videos of my riding which is average at best on the track around here. Lets see some amazing stuff of you on your Busa.

Back