7/18 MotorSport Ranch Cresson, TX

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I'm planning on attending the trackday on July 18th with RideSmart.

Here's the link to sign up;

.:RideSmart Calendar 2009:.

I'll be in level 4, hope to see some of you Texas Trackday junkies there! :beerchug:
I'm also planning on 7/25 at MSR Houston, check for the separate thread :thumbsup:

I love that track. Only been on with the car. Need to get the bike running properly again. I want to do that track on the bike so bad.

Charles I work on the Houston day, but may be able to make this one. Cresson is a fun track, tight & technical, not for high speeds like Texas World.
I look forward to riding the track w/ you again.:beerchug:

Charles watch the "new track", it is chewed up from the cars & is all blind w/ elevation changes. I like the original 1.7 mile track. CMRA will not race the whole 3.1 mile track, only the original 1.7 because of this. Not a track for the Busa, definately take the 750.

I have an opportunity to do Harris Hill Road in San Marcos for free that day, thanks to Adam (Rubber2burn) so I will probably miss this one. Of course I need my leathers back from repair.

Here are the tracks. The passing in green is only for Level 1.

Cresson is very slick early, it usually comes in about 9:00-10:00, but this heat may help.

Track_Layout_1_7.jpg

Track_Layout_3_1.jpg

Last edited:
Cresson is very slick early, it usually comes in about 9:00-10:00, but this heat may help.

Is it ever. Any moisture on the track and it's an ice rink, especially on wagon wheel. I almost spun out a couple times in the morning, and that's with 4WD. OK once dry.

Yum, can't wait, they're using the 3.1 mile course :beerchug:

Last edited:
Charles have fun, Adam (Rubber2burn) & I will be at Harris Hill Road in San Marcos - Elite Trackdays. This picture shows the track w/ elevation changes too.

render3.jpg

I'll look into it and let you guys know.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Sorry guys, that's a ways from me. And since I'm going to MSR Houston next Saturday, that would make too many long distance trackdays. You guys have fun!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back