7/18 MotorSport Ranch Cresson, TX

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I'm planning on attending the trackday on July 18th with RideSmart.

Here's the link to sign up;

.:RideSmart Calendar 2009:.

I'll be in level 4, hope to see some of you Texas Trackday junkies there! :beerchug:
I'm also planning on 7/25 at MSR Houston, check for the separate thread :thumbsup:

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
I love that track. Only been on with the car. Need to get the bike running properly again. I want to do that track on the bike so bad.

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
Charles I work on the Houston day, but may be able to make this one. Cresson is a fun track, tight & technical, not for high speeds like Texas World.
I look forward to riding the track w/ you again.:beerchug:

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
Charles watch the "new track", it is chewed up from the cars & is all blind w/ elevation changes. I like the original 1.7 mile track. CMRA will not race the whole 3.1 mile track, only the original 1.7 because of this. Not a track for the Busa, definately take the 750.

I have an opportunity to do Harris Hill Road in San Marcos for free that day, thanks to Adam (Rubber2burn) so I will probably miss this one. Of course I need my leathers back from repair.

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
Here are the tracks. The passing in green is only for Level 1.

Cresson is very slick early, it usually comes in about 9:00-10:00, but this heat may help.

Track_Layout_1_7.jpg

Track_Layout_3_1.jpg

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
Cresson is very slick early, it usually comes in about 9:00-10:00, but this heat may help.
Is it ever. Any moisture on the track and it's an ice rink, especially on wagon wheel. I almost spun out a couple times in the morning, and that's with 4WD. OK once dry.

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
Charles have fun, Adam (Rubber2burn) & I will be at Harris Hill Road in San Marcos - Elite Trackdays. This picture shows the track w/ elevation changes too.

render3.jpg

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry guys, that's a ways from me. And since I'm going to MSR Houston next Saturday, that would make too many long distance trackdays. You guys have fun!
Posted via Mobile Device