6lbs just not enough

Hi sportbikeryder. Have you looked in to MAXX standalone ECUs?
Yes, the Maxx has more capability for advanced tuning than any non "custom" evu I've ever seen. It does have a few shortcomings for certain signal types, but those are being addressed with the next software release. It has bidirectional programmable CAN comms, a robust boost controller, lots of i/o, and is fairly easy to navigate. The data logging is great, however the reviewing and post log manipulation features are a bit lacking.

We have a Maxx on our 2nd turbocharged Pro Extreme bike that was Debuted by Ehren Litten at the last XDA race. He went 4.06 to the 1/8 on its first full pass (3rd pass overall after building it), and a best of 4.01 for the weekend. This one is running Methanol, the first one, now ridden by Rodney Williford, is a Motec, c16 bike and has gone 3.96.

John

Dont need to. Im sure there are some bad experiences with some people, thats life. And im certain you cant take others word face value, expecially online.

Welded up an extention on the stock clutch cover today. Had planned on machining one but thats a really big piece of billet!

20190708_124953.jpg

20190708_085323.jpg

And was it just me or did everyone think to themselves "I could have made that boost clutch myself!"? I may just do that and sell the nlr to someone. Pretty steep $$ when you realize how simple it is.

And was it just me or did everyone think to themselves "I could have made that boost clutch myself!"? I may just do that and sell the nlr to someone. Pretty steep $$ when you realize how simple it is.
Uh, it sure wasn't me....there is no way in heck I could ever think of doing that....

Status update. Motor is done. Wossner rods and pistons. 10mm studs, head worked, oil gear... blah blah blah all the usual. I need to cut the cross bar out of the frame and install the motor to get to work on the water/air intake. Just been lazy i suppose and unmotivated.

Careful, certain folks get super pissy when there is talk of their parts getting copied...

Back