677 Miles this Week

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Got back from the ride today and checked and it has been a big week. Ended up with near 700 for the week. (Frog you're going to need to photo chop a pic from the Skyway. We never stopped going over or back.)

Heading to the Skyway this morning.
IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

The Ducktown stop for a Redbull

IMAG0087.jpg

Check out the spray can quality paint job of lime green rims on the RX8 in Robbinsville.

IMAG0088.jpg

No messing around with lunch today....we had Wendy's for the first class meal Doug!

IMAG0089.jpg

And saw this little gem at the Chevron in Ducktown. 500+HP and 2500 pounds. The owner was a surfer dude to talk to him, but had a really nice ride.
IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

It was an awesome ride today! I dont have any pics to share but I am having a blast on the new 1k. Just cant wait til June 11th now.

But you know you are much happier about riding 700 miles this weekend rather than sitting at an outdoor wedding in 95 degree heat.... in a suit :laugh:

You know your right...some how it is ok to ride around in full leathers in 90 degree heat, but standing around at an outdoor wedding in a suit in tie would not have cut it!

It was an awesome ride today! I dont have any pics to share but I am having a blast on the new 1k. Just cant wait til June 11th now.

But you know you are much happier about riding 700 miles this weekend rather than sitting at an outdoor wedding in 95 degree heat.... in a suit :laugh:

Wish I was there today. That kit Cobra is awesome. Probably similar to the Lotus but more tail happy. Fun on the Skyway in any toy.:beerchug:

You guys are having entirely too much fun. I think i actually got to START my bike this weekend...

Back