633hp 08 Busa dyno video!!

Thanx buddy, it is my st bike. The larger exh valves, twin entry header and turbine housing along with the c02 setup actual make it spool sooner then the gt35r setup I had on it previously.

What is a CO2 setup and how would that help spool up?

C02, like what's used in a paintball gun. My boost contoller has a constant source of regulated air and doesnt have to wait for manifold pressure to build before applying the desired boost levels.

Nothing wrong with that. That's pretty cool to see though never thought of that. I always see guys spray co2 at the intercooler to drop air temp.

co2 to control the gate is common. have used on all my turbo cars as well as my turbo bike. you can run the lowest spring possible and use control pressure to suit ones needs.

The RCC Super Ultra with the twin-entry 40R turbo is a nice setup, this is a great bike! Congratulations! I run mine at 20 pounds of boost with pump gas with my measly regular Ultra . . .:laugh: The Ultras are the ultimate turbos . . . and now you see firsthand why Busas rule the planet . . .:banana: nice bike!

Hey Frank, thanx a lot. It is a blast to ride. I do need to get a longer swingarm tho, I'm only at 6 over and all I see is the sky.

i'm serious about load time. If you don't load it up enough then when you go on the track and its loaded up for longer, you get much more heat build up and the ign adv you run on the dyno has no meaning. It would just det its head off on the track. I'm sure youve got it covered but its just my thoughts that a fast pull is meaningless as its not real world. Not saying the powers not there or anything bad like that. Good luck.

i'm serious about load time. If you don't load it up enough then when you go on the track and its loaded up for longer, you get much more heat build up and the ign adv you run on the dyno has no meaning. It would just det its head off on the track. I'm sure youve got it covered but its just my thoughts that a fast pull is meaningless as its not real world. Not saying the powers not there or anything bad like that. Good luck.

Funny as I actually disagree, loading a bike on the dyno is creating an artificial situation, almost any load you apply to a turbo bike on the dyno to slow down its acceleration rate is a situation that will never happen in real world usage. I am not saying that loading the dyno is not useful, but you refer to loading it more on the dyno to match its load at the track, the acceleration rate at track is extreme, it has no real time to build the type of load you are trying to explain as it is accelerating, apply more load and it will make more power and spin the tire or wheelie. You make mention that it is only a 3 second pull, cool, its a single gear pull, 3 seconds, these bikes run down the track in under 8 seconds, using all 6 gears, 3 seconds in one gear seems like a fair amount of time to me, detonation on a kit like lzbrown is controlled with cool intake temps and is virtually non existent, which allow us to run even more timing then a non-intercooled system, and typically leaner air/fuel ratios.

Richard

Back