600RR.net

Crazeecooter

Registered
What a bunch of jackasses! I entertained the thought of buying a Honda 600RR and registered on their sight. Started asking questions and got the whole "you sound like a newbie" thing. And don't even ask their opinion on other bikes. You get hammered. Then they ask what you ride now. I tell them I have a ZX-9R and they just go off on how it's not a sportsbike and it's a pig. Geez! I wouldn't buy a god damn 600RR if it was the last friggin bike on earth. FUQ'em! You guys haven't given me any poop over here. Better bike. Better board.

<!--EDIT|Crazeecooter
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079068587 -->

So  
newbie.gif
I hear you ride one of them slow Zx's.

J/K - welcome to the site!  External Links Missing

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "cause I still can't type"|1079068807 -->

Thanks. I know those two bikes are at different ends of the spectrum but I happen to like the 600RR also. But nowadays you can look at a website for help on yer new bike. If a website sux. The bike probably sux too.

Coot, were all cool here...  as u have noticed. I have visited a bunch of bike sites and seems like most of em are 20 yr old squids that wanna fight all the time and brag about there wheelies or whatever ... LOSERS!

oh and if I was lookin for a 600 - I would probly go in this order: Kawi 636/R6/CBR600rr/Gsxr6 but really there all good.

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079071114 -->

That's exactly what it was. I really don't want to be associated with those idiots. I think next week I'll order my new Busa. What color I don't know. I like the red because it's different. I like the black and purple because it looks badass. And I like the silver and blue because I know it's easy to keep clean.

That's exactly what it was. I really don't want to be associated with those idiots. I think next week I'll order my new Busa. What color I don't know. I like the red because it's different. I like the black and purple because it looks badass. And I like the silver and blue because I know it's easy to keep clean.
Remember, Black & Blue is the fastest!

there all great bikes but the 600rr is nicely set up
dot let so SOBs ruin your idea of a 600rr
screw them if you like go buy
and let them eat ka ka AKA sh*t

"We do... we do.... ROCK YOU!!"

Thanks for the kind words about our happy lil section of the net. I'm doing what I can to destroy the reputation here but there are just TOO MANY GREAT PEOPLE for me to do any real noticable damage. ;) We'd repect you even on a Vespa [maybe?] as long as you didn't ride with a 'tude.

The 600RR is a sweet ride for tight twisties so don't let the idiot punks ruin the idea for you. Not trying to sway you from a Busa either, just make your own decision.

I actually started riding larger CC bikes years ago for lots of reasons. More power, more stability, slightly better comfort (in some cases), and last but not least - to get away from the moron punks on their 600's.

Just get what you want, what suits you best, and don't associate yourself with idots regardless of what they ride.

yeah I run across that on different boards all the time.... I usually don't post there for long.

The CBR is a nice bike,i wouldnt condem it because of fools.Many fools ride different bikes.Just be happy with your purchase and by what applies to your applications.Many of the new bikes are very nice,all have there strengths and weaknesses.lol i am struggling to find the weakness on a Busa though.Welcome

<!--EDIT|SHODA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079117421 -->

What a bunch of jackasses! I entertained the thought of buying a Honda 600RR and registered on their sight. Started asking questions and got the whole "you sound like a newbie" thing. And don't even ask their opinion on other bikes. You get hammered. Then they ask what you ride now. I tell them I have a ZX-9R and they just go off on how it's not a sportsbike and it's a pig. Geez! I wouldn't buy a god damn 600RR if it was the last friggin bike on earth. FUQ'em! You guys haven't given me any poop over here. Better bike. Better board.
hey log on there again under a different name and tell them you are thinking about getting the 04 gsxr 750, then ask why it is a 750 can weigh less than a RR but have 30 hp more?

watch the fur fly!

yoU RIDE A what!!! friggin nube!!!Go back to the rock you crawled out from .. We don't tolerate kawi's on this board!! Now give me your bike and go buy a busa!!
laugh.gif

This is definitely a great board! Everyone welcomes you and gives you great ideas and respects your thoughts!
biggrin.gif

They told me the RR was a racebike not a streetbike. I told them that they CAN race their bike on a track if that's what they want. But most of them, probably 99%, WON'T race their bike on a track. Idiots.

is this the same crazeecooter from the zrx site?if so how the heck are ya!this is u wish u could ride from there.i knew you d go busa and not zx12 .good for you !!your gonna love it

Yep, same dude! The ZX12 is a strange bike with that weird frame and all. It just looks like it has more to tear up in the long run. Got a quote for an 04 at $11,182 OTD and for an 03 they wanted $10,800 OTD. So I'm just going to get the 04.

Back