600+ HP fuel pump

Redoing my fuel system over yet again

What are people using
for 600+ hp levels?

Posted this on
"the other forum"
but no replies .

This works for flowing more fluid volume ~ pumps in series will increase pressure *

So if you need more volume ~ run the pumps side by side *

Two fuel pumps ? ? ?

WHY ? ? ?

I have enough crap
to fit on the bike .

Without a second
fuel pump to plumb .

No wonder the other thread did not get any replies ~ you could string a fuel cell from the rafters *

And have a Hayabusa dyno queen ~ or flow more fuel with 2 pumps *

Redoing my fuel system over yet again

What are people using for 600+ hp levels?
posted this on "the other forum" but no replys
Hi. 202 I have a Bosch 044 pump and a aeromotive filter, with #6 AN lines. We should talk # 508-496-5680. Ferrea is making me some custom exaust valves and the intakes will be Kibble White White Diamond with bronze seats and guides. The vales are +1mm.

Bosch 044 is what I have
I was under the assumption that it was pushing it at 575+ HP

I know Das Did 601 hp with a GT35 on one of the Prostreet bikes he built
and thought it was just about out of fuel
am I wrong? Leave the 044?

I just ordered an aem 380l. The flow numbers on it are pretty damn good even under high pressure. Should give plenty of room to grow.
Going in today or tomorrow. Existing is what came with a stage 1 and I am pretty sure its failing. Stuttering under hard acceleration.

I just ordered an aem 380l. The flow numbers on it are pretty damn good even under high pressure. Should give plenty of room to grow.
Going in today or tomorrow. Existing is what came with a stage 1 and I am pretty sure its failing. Stuttering under hard acceleration.
do u have a wideband/logger? im just curious because I would love to see what the logger says... ive wondered about this stuff.

Back