60 feet time, clutch and throttle help

edu1974

Registered
I race a 99 turbo Busa in Brazil. My best ET is 9.205 at 265 km/h. I'm in trouble wit the clutch, throttle and the 60 feet time.

I'm using APE discs and harder springs. I cannot leave the tree with more than 7.000 rpm cause the bike get the front wheel too high. If I leave at lower rpm, it a worse 60 feet.

My best is 1.6 seconds. What kind of clutch will allow me to launch harder and get better 60 ft times, please?

I'm using Shinko ultrasoft tire and it is 4" extended.

29102_235.jpg

How are you controlling boost?
What clutch setup do you have?
Stock 2 piece locker or welded up one?

Thanks for your answer.
The boost control is just the valve and it is working with 7 psi. I'm planning to get a eletronic booster but forst of all need a good clutch to launch harder. I'm using APE discs and spacers, and got the cover to get something bigger. I was thinking about carbon discs or something that grabs softer, Right the clutch is like on and off. I cannot work on it the launch smoother. The springs are 30% harder than the stock ones. I need something that releases smoother and allow me to get fullthrottle faster.

Use stock Oem plates and fibers,Use heavy duty springs cause stock springs won't hold big power up top and use the STOCk 2 piece mod..

I've to a few races, to whatch, and a lot of guys and girls launch almost in the redline and the leave the throttle so fast. Are they using a lock up or centrifugal? Could I use it?

Thanks again.

Back