6 inch light signs now in stock

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks,
We have been working with some new vendors on light bases and we now have small bases that can be used with the signs. The sign base is 6 inches but the sign is actually 5.75 x 7

These are great to put on a shelf, there is a switch right on the base and they plug into a wall outlet for electricity. We are making signs now that you can choose from or just tell me what your wanting and I bet we can get the sign made up for you... Here is a couple that I made up tonight, it takes about 2 seconds to change the signs from the light base so you can have several signs that you change out when you want a change in the room.

We have red, blue, white and color changing in stock. You get a sign and a base for 40.00 + shipping. We are just getting all of this off the ground so if you have questions just PM, email or send me your phone number and I will call you....

Don't forget we have sign bases that go all the way up to 26"

Here is a blue kanji, remember this sign is 5.75" wide and 7" tall...

This is what the base looks like...
DSC01440-sized.jpg

The sign can just lift out of the base..
DSC01441-sized.jpg

I thought this one should be in Red....
DSC_9975-sized.jpg

A close up of the Eagle, Globe and Anchor
DSC_9973-sized.jpg

I put the spray can next to it so you can see the size of the sign compared to something you know.
DSC_9976-sized.jpg

DSC01440-sized.jpg

DSC01441-sized.jpg

DSC_9975-sized.jpg

DSC_9973-sized.jpg

DSC_9976-sized.jpg

can u post pics in a different manner. However ya did it on here its unviewable by us mobile souls
Posted via Mobile Device

can u post pics in a different manner. However ya did it on here its unviewable by us mobile souls
Posted via Mobile Device

ummmm it came up on my phone... They are attached just like any other post....

theres 2 different ways to post pics I think cuz some work on my phone & some don't. My phone runs Windows Mobile 6.1
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I am usin a new browser on my phone now and I can see and save all pics. Are these still $40 ?

when i get my unit insignia, i may have to have one of these made.

Okay I gotta ask, how much would that Hayabusa one be in the largest size you can make? Because that would be awesome for sitting behind my desk.

I'd be interested in the largest based one with a little evil in it , maybe some M4s crossed with a skull ? Can you make the lights flicker or alternate ? Bet you could sell a couple . I know your creative , see what you can do and put me down for a couple if possible. They look great anyways. :beerchug:

Cap, is this something you will do custom work on or just ones you have posted? would love to have my boostbysmith logo done up for my basement and or pole barn :)

Greg I shot you a PM too... we can put just about anything on acrylic.... We have been doing custom signs for a lot of the members... Several have just wanted the Kanji's on their signs so that is why there is a large number of those out there.... Do you have any idea what color LED's you would like? Red, Blue, White, color changing?

Doug

Back