6 cylinder hayabusa?

Just have some
lurk.gif
with the Foreman 13.5 out now, rumors and photochops will be rampant!
tounge.gif

sounds real... one of our member had a thread shows Japanese web site (suzuki) it was all japanese so I couldn't understand it but its was a concept bike for now, but who knows what's going to be next...
argue.gif

Or have we ...
tounge.gif
seriously, i cant believe people get so uptight about this rumor crap, take a second, have a brew and relax, geez, its like half the people on the internet have never seen a photochop, or heard a rumor....

-WHEELMAN
You do realize each line is clickable, don't you?
yeah, i was responding in agreement with you that this has been discussed, sorry for the confusion, geez have a beer and chill.........
drink.gif

-WHEELMAN

It's gonna be a "mile-muncher ?" Never heard that one before. Is it kinda like a carpet muncher only different?

Just wondering which will go up first- The rider fatality rate, or the cycle theft rate
crazy.gif

(they will probably both increase proportionately!!)

BUSAFETT

I heard that it is coming stock with a blower and N2O, as well as run flat tires and autopilot.
tounge.gif

I wish Suzuki would just theumb their nose at the World and make a 1600 cc two stroke 500 hp monster with expansion chambers the size of telephone poles. There's a power band for ya'!

Or have we ...
tounge.gif
seriously, i cant believe people get so uptight about this rumor crap, take a second, have a brew and relax, geez, its like half the people on the internet have never seen a photochop, or heard a rumor....

-WHEELMAN
You do realize each line is clickable, don't you?
yeah, i was responding in agreement with you that this has been discussed, sorry for the confusion, geez have a beer and chill.........
drink.gif

-WHEELMAN
Dude ... you drink too much.

That makes you cool in my book!
beerchug.gif
<span style='color:skyblue'></span>

Back