6"2 - helibar/genmar/zg

aj20010607

Registered
If anyone 6"2 installed Helibar/Genmar/ZG together... Can you give me your impressions and also tell me which Genmar was installed

Cheers

ernaehrung004.gif

I'm 6'3" and did the genmar 1 1/4" plate, double bubble and a set of LP alum footpegs. Very easy install and loads more comfortable. I'm actually going to put the stock screen back on as I prefer the extra wind on the freeway (it pretty much eliminates the pressure on my arms at 80+). The ZG screen puts the wind more towards my upper chest/neck area. I was concerned about vibration with the footpegs but it isnt a problem. The combo makes the bike just as comfortable as my buddies Sprint ST.

I am 6'5" and installed the Helibars.. Made all the difference in the world for longer rides.. Good Luck! Think I'm goona pick p a set of the LP pegs. Jeff

Hi Guys,

Im new to the forum and don't have the bike yet, although I go pick it up in 2 weeks (next payday.) I have a 36" inseam (i'm 6'4) and my legs always feel super cramped on bikes. One of the reasons I got the Busa was that i had read a lot of tall riders felt comfortable on it. However, sitting on it in the dealership still felt cramped.

Could I get some suggestions from any of you on what I could have done to the bike to give me a lot more leg room? Half an inch is great and all, but I was hoping for a few inches. Also, I would like to have this done by a shop (as I pretty much suck at doing this kind of stuff) and was wondering if anybody can recommend a place in San Diego, Ca. that does it.

Thanks,

Manny

I'm 6'0". Just installed Heli and ZG. Palms used to go numb with stock. Haven't done any long rides yet, but I noticed right away that the pressure is distributed more evenly on my hands. Don't really notice a difference with wind with ZG, but at least I can read the gauges now. The ZG is thinner than stock, but didn't notice any shake (at least up to the 80 or 90). Saw an other thread about a thicker replacement.

Back