500$

kawafaski

Registered
Thanks for putting it to rest..Naricssus...Yea, this site is good
without all the hostilities...........Darn motorheads with big ego's..hehe..

I agree, but I could not resist yanking on this guy. He went to SH.org and then Labusas.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
to try and sell his story.

biggrin.gif

His profile says he is in Portland, Or.
I wonder if he saw my busa in the back of my truck yesterday when I was cruisin through portland... damn wankers.

Hey Cap.

Why don't you just remove him. For all I can tell he is a waste of humanity.

Although I don't live in OR. I still think you are a WANKER... Putz... weenie... johnson...

Oh, you are welcome to come to St. Louis and find me. It will be an encounter your friends and family won't forget!

Steve

I live in Wood River, IL.  I work in Pevely, MO.

What is Killeen close to. I interviewed at Steuart and Stevenson just west of Houston. Katie I think.

I should hope to find you cruising on your busa one of these days.  It will be an encounter you don't forget.
Is there going to be a nice sunset or a great mountain view to see?
laugh.gif

I am sure we would love to exchange knowledge about turbo systems, fuels, mapping and so on.... unless, of course, your knowledge about these things is limited to the 'to:' field in all of the checks you wrote.
biggrin.gif
If that is the case, please just scat. There are plenty of places to catch gullible fish, this is not one of those places.
wink.gif

Arggh, Ye bloooody Wanka... Ah'll pook yer eye oot wi' me bonny stick!

eh? Whachu guys tink? I was trying to effect a Irish accent in the typing.

Exactly Narcissus.

Yes, off to Labusas with you Supra boy.

They'll eat you alive.
bluegrab.gif
cussing.gif
firedevil.gif

His profile says he is in Portland, Or.
I wonder if he saw my busa in the back of my truck yesterday when I was cruisin through portland... damn wankers.
Calling me a "wanker" eh?  I should hope to find you cruising on your busa one of these days.  It will be an encounter you don't forget.
cornholio.jpg

ARE YOU THREAGHTENING ME??

Hahahah... lighten up, jeez. mr. Raper.

If you could chill out and have a normal conversation here, you might be welcome to some good banter. And if you ever do want to race a local Busa, let me know... no roll-on cheater race either.

Yes, Toyota makes nice rigs... I happen to be a Toyota Fleet Manager, and my Tundra is the hottest normally aspirated one in the Northwest, so don't try teaching me any "Toy Tricks". MMkay?

here in tucson there are two supras that outwardly look completely stock down to the rims but they push 7-800 hp. They have spanked a couple busas already. My one driving goal when I get the turbo is to seek them out and destroy. f_ing sleepers!!!! like F_ing communists, lying in wait to strike the unwary,. I will revenge us all! Vengence is mine sayeth the lord? ok ok, but this calls for immideate action!~

Ninja Eater wish you were in tucson!!!

Hey Cap.  

Why don't you just remove him.  For all I can tell he is a waste of humanity.

Although I don't live in OR.  I still think you are a WANKER... Putz... weenie... johnson...

Oh, you are welcome to come to St. Louis and find me.  It will be an encounter your friends and family won't forget!

Steve
Hey Cap. I agree get this foooollll out of here. He is a waste of flesy and blood. He does not have the nuts to ride the fastest production road machine ever built so he has to try to find a way to put it down. And this Bull sh@@ race he is trying to sell if he was all that it would not matter the if it was from a rolling start or a dead stop. I have a 5.0 that would hand him his ass but this not a gruge match site. It is a site for the few and the brave come to congregate. If you don't have the guts to ride then SEEEE-YA !!!

Back