500 mile break-in point

UR IT!

MIDNIGHT FALCON
Donating Member
Registered
Anybody have any suggestions for the 500 mile break-in point maintenence? Other than what's shown in the owners manual anyway. Just want to make sure everythings done right the first time round..........

Your doing fine. Just keep going up and down on the rpms little above manual for short periods of time is OK.

Anybody have any suggestions for the 500 mile break-in point maintenence? Other than what's shown in the owners manual anyway. Just want to make sure everythings done right the first time round..........
How do your front brakes feel?

They are going to be a little squashy, but if they are really squishy, make sure they get bled. The dealer bled mine at the 600 mile service because they hadn't been done at setup. Made a huge difference, you will still need braided lines but in the meantime this helped a lot.

Maybe take some good photos of your right side plastics before you take it in as well. Maybe your left as well just in case they ass em' up in the shop.

That's funny you say that about my brakes......They only feel real soft trying to stop after a hard run, which is really weird to me, then get back to normal after I'm in cruise mode for a while. I rarely ever touch my brakes unless coming to a complete stop. Could I have a problem there, or is it just the bike acting new.

Back