5 new mods

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
hi ya dudes....and the 2 or 3 girls on the site . Just got in from my shop . Spent 3 or 4 hours out there . Did a fender chop,new rear turns,D.I.D. X-ring,new sprockets(up a couple) and a Zero Grav Dubl Bubl . The screen looks WAY cool . It's in blue....to match my paint (2000 Blu/Silv, Canadian) . Looks sharp . I'll snap a pic or two if any1 is interested . Have a gr8 nite people .

lights , camera , action....well maybe not action....but some photo's anyway .

mods_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that rear end. Looks great. I can't see what the turns look like, but jreally looks low profile.

What is the difference in the Canadian paint scheme? Is every year different?

<span style='color:darkblue'>OK. Dumb question: What's a D.I.D. X-ring? Is that anything like a C...nevermind?

--Juggler</span>

<span style='color:darkblue'>OK.  Dumb question:  What's a D.I.D. X-ring?  Is that anything like a C...nevermind?

--Juggler</span>
it's one of the better final drive chains out there(my belief)
Instead of o-rings...they now use x-rings. It greatly improves the chain . There's some things that really kill a chain in a hurry . #1 heat
#2 friction
#3 abuse
#4 175 ponies dont help...hee hee hee
#5 the BIGGEST killer thou is probably dirt
The x ring is designed to be a whole lot better at keepin' the dirt out .

I like that rear end. Looks great. I can't see what the turns look like, but jreally looks low profile.

What is the difference in the Canadian paint scheme? Is every year different?
I'm not an expert on that Thinker..but I believe that its only a couple years . Mine is one . The Y2K model . From what I've seen in pics , we have more bikes here that silver on the top of the tank,an' silver thru the kanji , with the kanji bein' blu . Also I've seen some U.S. models that look almost like mine except for extra silver around the windscreen . We'll have to do a little research .

looks like you did a nice job. Age old debate on the chain though. You hear both ways. Keep us posted on your's.

has anyone ever thought about how much the blue/silver comb looks like a can of red bull?
rock.gif
yaaahhh dude ....huh huh huh ...I juz noticed dat lazz nite avder smokin' a coupa a faddies, an' a lil crac , an' washin' da ho shat-mix down with a cuppa jackie-o-daniels. A blu/silv looks juz like a can O' dat red bullshit . yuk yuk yuk .
sorry.....I'm a product of my enviroment .

I am NOT good people .

Back