49 State Bike

I bought a bike form a guy who moved from Ga. I had to re-registar the bike here in Ca. Never had a problem. They asked for no additional inspections or paperwork in terms of emmisions.

lurk.gif
cool
beerchug.gif

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 30 2006,17:48)
(CAT3 @ Nov. 30 2006,17:41) Not sure if CA changed or not, but I lived there 94-96', and you had 60days to register your vehicles in CA or could get fined.  Registration did require a smog check as well.  If it is a non-CA model, it should only have to pass Smog for Non-CA model, since that is how it was originally manufactured and originally titled.  I could be wrong though, I mean it has been a decade
smile.gif
No smog check for motorcycles in CA...if you do buy a new one from out of state, it must have 7500 miles
on it before you register it here...and DMV will make you take it in to "Verify" it...all they do is check the
VIN and make sure what you are registering.
No smog on Diesels either
beerchug.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Dec. 01 2006,06:14)
(CAT3 @ Nov. 30 2006,17:41) Not sure if CA changed or not, but I lived there 94-96', and you had 60days to register your vehicles in CA or could get fined.  Registration did require a smog check as well.  If it is a non-CA model, it should only have to pass Smog for Non-CA model, since that is how it was originally manufactured and originally titled.  I could be wrong though, I mean it has been a decade
smile.gif
No smog check for motorcycles in CA...if you do buy a new one from out of state, it must have 7500 miles
on it before you register it here...and DMV will make you take it in to "Verify" it...all they do is check the
beerchug.gif
Aren't you lucky...that truck of yours smokes like a freight train
laugh.gif

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 01 2006,17:30)
(Gunnybusa @ Dec. 01 2006,06:14)
smile.gif
beerchug.gif
Aren't you lucky...that truck of yours smokes like a freight train  
laugh.gif
Chooo Chooooooo

Back