46 tooth rear sprocket

Thanks Ba Busa! I do run the 195/55r17 on the 02 1k and it did help that bike. So I was thinking +2 an a 195/55r17 for the big girl, uless you think the +3 is the better deal? I see you have +4 on yours........

Thanks Ba Busa! I do run the 195/55r17 on the 02 1k and it did help that bike. So I was thinking +2 an a 195/55r17 for the big girl, uless you think the +3 is the better deal? I see you have +4 on yours........

Go +3...it still works with the stock chain (114 links)...the 190/55 is a taller tire, so it eats up a little of the gear change. +3 190/55 will give you about the same drive out of the corners as a 190/50 with a +2...I've got about 60+ lbs on you...so I went +4.

GAS GAS GAS :whistle:

Brake, Brake, Brake!!!!!!! Oh that is optional!!! :rofl:

Did you upgrade the suspension any on your 08 BA Busa? I was still thinking about also raise n the rear some too. Get this pig to handle and put some weight on its nose!

I have to agree the stock suspension is more sorted out then the gen1's. Lucky for me the spring rates are pretty close to my 185 weight with gear on!!!

What brand sprocket are you running and from who BA Busa? I have the new ti-sprocket on the 02 1k .....chrome moly gear with aluminum center section.

Part of my wintr mods is +4 on the rear I was +2 and liked that so much that I'm re when it thaws and c get ou I wll like the +4, staying stock on the front. I was just able to make the stock chain work with the plus 4 sprocket.

Ordered the rear tire a 195/55r17 bt016 with a +3 for the rear. Next will be a speedo healer to get the speedo in check. BA Busa what else have you done to the Busa ? Exhaust? etc?

Ordered the rear tire a 195/55r17 bt016 with a +3 for the rear. Next will be a speedo healer to get the speedo in check. BA Busa what else have you done to the Busa ? Exhaust? etc?

Just the gear change so far...wanted to do a full Titanium 4-1 exhaust, but the system I want is not available for a '08 :banghead:

What system is that? I want an Arkapovic for my 08 but didnt have it at the time. GOt a nice deal on the yoshi r77. The weight savings alone was worth it, alone with a few extra ponies! :race:

I can get the 'race' system or try and fit a Gen1 "EVO" system...I like the can on Gen2 Race system...but it's SS and I want Ti :moon:

197c55823f2afed05624ce638c159e62.jpg

I love ti too!!! BUt what is a a few pounds with the SS!!!! PICKY PICKY!!! :laugh::poke::laugh::moon:

A few lbs and I don't know if the race system has a O2 bung...I don't want
to run a PC unless I have to. My '03 has a EVO system...fit and finish is AWESOME :thumbsup:

It runs pretty good too :whistle:

I have a full race SS Arka on the 02 1k! And cant agree with you more with the fit and finish of the system! Let alone the power increase!!!

Sprocket came today :cheerleader:

The sticker tells it is manufactured in LOS (Land of Smile)...

JTSprocket.jpg

sticker.jpg

Last edited:
Back