40th Anniversary (SHOULD I/SHOULD I NOT)

HEy dlrumbl.

You have anything to do with ebay? Selling parts?:super:

I don't want to over step my bounds here, so let me ask, do you really want your first and last name posted in a public forum?

I love my 40th Busa, and I really like the solid color and the blacked out frame. Also know that it really stands out at dusk when you can really see the metal flake in the amber orange color. I have gotten many complements about the color. It just sounds strange to describe it to someone.

I think all Busa colors look good but I like the colid colors (blank or orange) and then I like the black/red after that. I would love to see a solid white. That would be cool. As for my orange Busa, I am planning replaceing the pegs and rearsets and the pillion posts with black powdercoated parts so that it will be totally black and orange. I think it looks really cool. And for the record, my dealer only got one and I got it for the same price as a standard '03 Busa, actually below list.

I enjoy mine as well....  I really loved the original Copper, this is closa and I prefer the montone scheme....

Some of my shots and other stuff: My Busa Pages

orange_n_fast.jpg

Hey guys.  40th Anniversary Busa color.  Pumpkin?  Orange?  Burnt Orange?  Nope.  Burning Copper Metallic.  Yep.  That's what Suzuki calls it.  Burning Copper Metallic.  Rather original but wordy.

Lucifer orange. It is a nice color. You either like it or not. I like it. Restrictions are nothing to worry about. How often you going over a true 186mph. After you have riden the bike for a year and done some mods the bike will be ready when you are for more mph.

And don't ever forget Dennis Keith...100 bucks worth of mod's
with a Busa Burnt orange whatever..with 184 mile on the odo
On his 23rd pass at the strip did 9.47@147......"That Rock's"
any color will and can do that if you can launch the beast.. :devil:

WOW !!!  Great ideas, and comments from everyone.  This purchase of my new Hayabusa will be quicker now.  I am getting too pumped up by all of the wonderful people and posts that I have received.  I love all the different aspects of the many busa riders.  The post from  jwcfbd   really helped me see the light !!!!!  Thank you JWCFBD

Thanks
Lee R.

I think the orange 40th anniv will be my pick; if I am able to pick one up.  The one thing I am positive about is that the really is NO BAD BUSA !!!!  (That is the only motorcycle in my opinion):0
Glad to help :beerchug:

----- WORLDS FASTEST PUMPKIN -----

:cool: :laugh: :cool:

Hey guys.  40th Anniversary Busa color.  Pumpkin?  Orange?  Burnt Orange?  Nope.  Burning Copper Metallic.  Yep.  That's what Suzuki calls it.  Burning Copper Metallic.  Rather original but wordy.
Where did you see that at?
"Burning Copper Metallic" is on the label of my incredibly expensive, $19.00, touch up stick.  Only available so far at my friendly Suzuki dealer.  Extremely difficult to use, too.  Only matches if you are able to apply the same thickness as the original.  Too thin, you are too light.  Too thick, too dark.  Nicks are best left alone on the 40th Anniversary.  At least for me.

Back