40th Anniversary (SHOULD I/SHOULD I NOT)

dlrumbl

Registered
I am looking to buy a wonderful Hayabusa soon.  I love the 40th Anniversary, but know very little about it.  I need to know any pros or cons of this particular model.  Looking for any help...

(I may have heard that this model is restricted?) I am unsure of this, but need help !! !!

Thanks from Nashville, TN

Lee R.

40th_Anniversary.jpeg

Ok...

Pros:

It's orange!!! :super:

Cons:

It's orange!!! :drool:

Seriously, I love the color but I'm already glad I didn't get it. I love to see other peoples' pumpkin busas but I think the new has worn off the color for me. It's beginning to become just an orange bike. Now, if it came with more horsepower, or no speed limiter then yeah, I could see it.

Also, another con I ran into when I was looking for a 40th bike was sales guys that tried to make out like they were made of gold. Only found one shop that offered an honest $100 difference between a 40th and a standard busa. The rest wanted anywhere from $300 to $800 difference just because it was a 40th. They'd also lie and say that each dealer could only get one... etc. The dealer I bought from was allowed to order 9 of them and still has one in stock after selling three that I know of.

So, if you really want an orange bike and you can find an honest deal from an honest dealer then go for it. Good luck.

I love mine to death but the truth is, there are no bad colors. Just get the one you want.

Paul

I love mine to death but the truth is, there are no bad colors.  Just get the one you want.

Paul
I agree with Lazer. :beerchug:
I hope I didn't come across as not likin' the orange busas. I like all the busas I've seen so far. Red is my least favorite busa color but it's still schweet.  :super:
Naw.......ya didn't come across as not liken it at all Bullet.......I's just sayin I like all Busas......and you should always buy what you like most......don't let us guys influence yer color decision, if yer buyin one. :thumbsup: :super:

I like the solid color ones and I think there were only two solid colors. Black and then Orange. The other colors with the Blue and Black and Silver are all awesome but the Orange color is just a color with a black frame. It may look good with chrome wheels too and a polished frame. Get what color you like best.

I like the solid color ones and I think there were only two solid colors. Black and then Orange. The other colors with the Blue and Black and Silver are all awesome but the Orange color is just a color with a black frame. It may look good with chrome wheels too and a polished frame. Get what color you like best.
Yeah, I'd like to see a 40th with a polished frame and some chrome! :cool:

:D Me Too..... I really just want something "original". I have not seen any of these out on the roads yet. Keep up the good work. I need more color ideas as I may not even be able to get the 40th anniv. It seems hard to acquire!!

Well see real soon !!

Keep it up !
Lee :newbie:

hey i bought one and as far as the limter well for 10 bucks you can cut it out!!!!:D
and as far as the color you sure get a lot of looks every one i see and talk to love it put next to any other stock bike it reall shines and stands out and back to as far as the limter how fast do you want to go man it flys my friend has a busa blk and slv 03 and i run right along side of him:D so i say do it

pros: it's a Busa !!!
cons: hmm, can't really think of any.

Also, yes it is speed restricted to 299 km/h, (186 mph), as are all of the high end high speed sport bikes.

Go for it, they look sharp in the Sun, and it's a Busa... Hard to go wrong. Or buy an all black busa from Canada. Yeah it's sorta like a Busa in Eveningwear...

WOW !!!  Great ideas, and comments from everyone.  This purchase of my new Hayabusa will be quicker now.  I am getting too pumped up by all of the wonderful people and posts that I have received.  I love all the different aspects of the many busa riders.  The post from  jwcfbd   really helped me see the light !!!!!  Thank you JWCFBD

Thanks
Lee R.

I think the orange 40th anniv will be my pick; if I am able to pick one up.  The one thing I am positive about is that the really is NO BAD BUSA !!!!  (That is the only motorcycle in my opinion):0

Back