40th aniv price check

hbus1300

Registered
I am going to be selling my 40th aniv very soon and just wondered what everyone thinks I should expect to get out of it.  It has roughly 10,000 miles.  Only mods still on the bike are frame sliders, stainless brake and clutch lines, puig windscreen and gloss black painted inner's. The only real flaw is cosmetic and really not visable.  I apparently got too enthusiastic around a left hand corner and scraped the very left bottom of the fairing.  Didnt notice this until I went to do a thorough cleaning.  Thanks for any input.

Please don't come down on me too hard about this, but I am replacing it with a 03 R-1. I really want to focus on the track, and dont really even enjoy riding on the street now that i've done a track day. I tried everything to get the busa to turn, and it does very predictably and stable. However there is a weight/wheelbase limitation that I will never be able to fix, unless I drop tons of $$$. The R-1 isnt the perfect track bike either, but it will work out better for me and is a hella good deal @$4000 w/ scott's steering damper.

Mods dont mean diddly for resale though.
They NADA @ $7950!
Go for it!

Please don't come down on me too hard about this, but I am replacing it with a 03 R-1. I really want to focus on the track, and dont really even enjoy riding on the street now that i've done a track day. I tried everything to get the busa to turn, and it does very predictably and stable. However there is a weight/wheelbase limitation that I will never be able to fix, unless I drop tons of $$$. The R-1 isnt the perfect track bike either, but it will work out better for me and is a hella good deal @$4000 w/ scott's steering damper.
Ohlin Forks
Ohlin Shocks
Ohlin Steering Dampers
Brembo Radial Calipers
BST Carbon Fiber Wheels
Single Side Swing Arm

That should make your busa a deadly track weapon... and it will be a good project to work on too
devil.gif

Back