400hp, 3” stretch, stock ride height and no wheelies.

So the ams-1000 can still do pretty good??...what about the hall sensors running on ms3x , for anti-wheel slip....has anyone experience in that,for a kinda boost control.....have boost by and rpm....and the antislip keeps it from over powering

So the ams-1000 can still do pretty good??...what about the hall sensors running on ms3x , for anti-wheel slip....has anyone experience in that,for a kinda boost control.....have boost by and rpm....and the antislip keeps it from over powering
moko,,,.. u told me u were close to starting that bike months ago.... im disappointed …. how long man????????

E85 is good stuff. However I don’t suggest running pump e85 on the bikes without a standalone ecu with a flex fuel sensor.

E85 is mixed on site at the gas station. So ethanol content varies significantly from station to station. Around Houston I usually see anywhere from 63-75% ethanol. Every once and awhile I’ll get 85-90% from the same station by my house.

I haven’t tried tuning a bone stock Busa on e85, but I feel the gains might be mute. On a high compression 1403 all motor Busa I did we picked up 18whp going from vp110 to vp c85. It’s a track bike only.

boosted....have you had a chance to test the ams-2000,on your serenity bike?

also...i plan to run wastegate on pump fuel....then switch for c16 higher boost....but my microsquirt does have a flex fuel sensor,so I could run pump e85....which would you do for race gas

boosted....have you had a chance to test the ams-2000,on your serenity bike?

also...i plan to run wastegate on pump fuel....then switch for c16 higher boost....but my microsquirt does have a flex fuel sensor,so I could run pump e85....which would you do for race gas

Serenity is being used for some other testing right now with a smaller turbo. But the plans to but the big 35r back on with a ams2k to see how it does.

I depending on power, I’d just stay with e85.

Back