40 shot and not adding fuel

Travis England

Registered
For the love of god please help me convince my friend to spend a little extra money and get his bike dyno tuned...He has a 2003 zx-12 and is running a 40 shot without adding any fuel. He has read somewhere that this one guy that knows some one yata yata yata...says there is a temp sensor in the air box and it will make up for the 40 shot and add the fuel he says all he has to do is take out a couple degreese of timing and he can run a 75 shot...and finaly but not least he is convinced his stock bike with exhaust has 200 rwhp with out the spray..

I'm as proude as anyone of my busa and when it went on the dyno for the first time and i seen 155 I thought I was going to cry but then I realized my bike was still faster than most so all those other numbers were bs as well I just need to get him to see the light. by the way when my busa was stock we done many many roll on in 3rd and 4th and I would always slowly pull away I showed him my dyno sheet with 155 still cant convince him

Don't try and convince him of anything. He has the right to do whatever he wants to his bike, if he wants to blow it up let him. You'll never get anywhere trying to convince people to believe things they don't want to. People are designed to learn the hard way :laugh: Let him blow his stuff up and be done with it :beerchug:

lol I think your right instead I will invest my money in a gopro camera so I can catch it on tape when it happnes then I can post it on here for all the other yahoos who think the temp sensor makes up for nos

Dude I think he can do it why do you guys have to rag on him just remind him to check his blinker fluid before he tries it or the temp sensor won't work right :D

black diamond busa said:
Dude I think he can do it why do you guys have to rag on him just remind him to check his blinker fluid before he tries it or the temp sensor won't work right :D

And make for sure he lubes the exhaust bearing or he might build too much back pressure.:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I knew I was forgetting something I always remember to check my blinker fluid but I always forget to check my muffler bearings. I should probably get that taken care of :D

dont forget the knueter valve flux capacitor need servicing too... relying on the iat is a mistake its like running a air box mod exhaust filter without a tune it may not hurt it now but in the long run itll cause damage

Do u guys check the fluid every every 6 months and the bearings once a year ? Anything else you should do right before a garage race

dont forget the knueter valve flux capacitor need servicing too... relying on the iat is a mistake its like running a air box mod exhaust filter without a tune it may not hurt it now but in the long run itll cause damage

And to inform Card not all bikes have the famous flux capacitor aka "Turbo" :eek::D

Dude sit back get a beer and video tape it. I want to see that Kawi blow its guts right out the bottom!

ill have a couple of my boys come up and race him and he can spray as much as he wants and ill bring the go pro and record it so we can all watch and see if it pukes its guts out or if it survives lmfao.... sorry so not a believer of the iat compensating enough lol

Hey I will have to give the kawi guys some credit on that big ass scoop they have on the front when they get up to that 186 mph limited top speed there is almost 5 lbs of boost from that scoop and thats what makes them be able to run up to 220+ right out of the box hell the 600's are bad too I once ran into this harley rider who said he rode a 600 and it would stand straight up in 5th gear if you weren't careful he said he didn't know what kind it was but it was one of the bright green one's thats the fastest one even faster than the orange

Hey I will have to give the kawi guys some credit on that big ass scoop they have on the front when they get up to that 186 mph limited top speed there is almost 5 lbs of boost from that scoop and thats what makes them be able to run up to 220+ right out of the box hell the 600's are bad too I once ran into this harley rider who said he rode a 600 and it would stand straight up in 5th gear if you weren't careful he said he didn't know what kind it was but it was one of the bright green one's thats the fastest one even faster than the orange

5lbs thats good for what a total of 250hp right lmfao i mean dont get me wrong the new ones are sick especially the 14 but ill still put a bmw up against them and there is something to be said for doing it right and making a motor last

Back