Sleep ,
It is all the
same to me
Nowadays . . .

:banana:

#America ~ #Australia ~ #NewZealand ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Isn't it the Republic of Texas?

I have never been to texas. I watched this docu the other day and told the wife we have to move to houston. The fattest city in the US. They have the greatest all you can eat buffets (5.99 - 7.99) and all the other food places are so freaking cheap. I got this look from her.... (you know that look, that she does..not even rolling the eyes anymore...just "looking"... .... ):lol:

Last edited:
ECDE9457-48B0-43CD-ADA4-E614A45F7DCC.jpeg

Found out the wife is highly allergic to these...she went on a shopping trip with one of her friends and ended up in the Emergency Dept...2 hrs away...it was a quick drive for me there in the Ram...those 400 horses were working.
Wow that sucks. Not a call you ever need to get, especially when you are hours away. Glad she’s ok

:firing:
So to get back on topic Are any of then coming to Niagara Falls. There are a few of us who could go down and meet them
We could not actually talk to them. neither of us would understand a word the other said
;)
As long as you carry a nice looking ewe under each arm, you will get along just fine, sign language will be good to go lmao.
And DO NOT bring maple syrup.... not compatible with sheep wool, looks too much like poop on the wool.
:rolleyes:

Back