40 bikers block 1-70 in KC

What a major bunch of dumbassess. If I were the police, I'd set up roadblock clean across one of those underpasses and collect every single one of them...

The police are paying special attention to all sport bike riders here because of this. I have been followed by troopers the last few days while riding well within the law. Monday a trooper even followed me when I took the exit ramp from I29, all the way home, thanks to these clowns.

yep it surely is causing some problems, if you even sneeze on a sport bike around here your getting a ticket.

Live in KC too. Can't believe someone would be stupid enough to do this. These guys have made it rough on those of us who are not like that. Now we are guilty by association as far as the police are concerned.

Freakin awsome when one cop locks up the brakes and stunt boy just about rear ends him,then he gets a choke hold and thrown to the ground.

I love it.:laugh:

I throw the occasional stunt...:whistle: but not like that,not in traffic,and I do it for myself,not to impress anyone.

A time and a place...

That squid gets a fine,goes to jail,and his bike goes on the hook.

Stand-up wheelie while following a cop...brilliant. :stoopid:

RSD.

That's why I usually ride solo or with a small group of people that I know. Get a whole bunch of bikes together and there is always a few idiots that didn't get hugged enough as a child and want some attention so they feel the need to rev their bikes excessively and pull wheelies for every stranger that makes the "pop a wheelie" gesture :duh:

Freakin awsome when one cop locks up the brakes and stunt boy just about rear ends him,then he gets a choke hold and thrown to the ground.

I love it.:laugh:

"He then allegedly fought with the officer and removed his helmet and swung it at the officer’s head, according to court records. A bystander helped the officer overpower the biker."

The police are paying special attention to all sport bike riders here because of this. I have been followed by troopers the last few days while riding well within the law. Monday a trooper even followed me when I took the exit ramp from I29, all the way home, thanks to these clowns.

It is that suspiciously looking Busa and helmet. :laugh:

Must be. I think I need to grow my hair longer so they can see the gray hair coming out of the helmet. lol

Back