4 Sale Perhaps

RatherBusa

Registered
Just looking for a realistic opinion on what to sell the bike for, as is, with add-ons installed, perhaps with stock parts and maybe gear...

Here's what I got:

2008 Orange
6000 Miles - perfect condition*
5 Year Warranty
Service Plan

Gear:
Brand New Arai Corsair (worn couple times)
Used Shark RSX
Leather Gloves, Summer Jacket

Extras:
Yosh Carbon Slip-ons
Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen
Roaring Toys Mirrors
Suzuki Gel Seat
X-Tre
Bagster tank cover
Bagster tank bag
Chrome Block-offs

Stock: seat, mirrors, windscreen, exhausts etc...

*Bike was dropped at about 1 MPH, damaged some plactic, repaired to new (so better than before drop); never near redline; services at recommended mileage intervals, garage kept, over-pampered etc...

I know I can put stock parts back on, sell the bike stock and sell individual add-ons separately. Don't want to. Want to sell bike as is, with stock parts included. Don't mind selling new Arai (or other gear) separately.

Just looking for an opinion realistic asking price is all.

Thank You Much! :thumbsup:

You are better off putting it back to stock like you said. Otherwise, it's a tough market right now. I'd say maybe $9,500 but it all depends on the buyer. You might find someone that wants EXACTLY what you have and is willing to pay a little more. I'd ask $10,500 and tell them price is nego.

If you want to sell the stock seat, let me know... ;)

Just looking for a realistic opinion on what to sell the bike for, as is, with add-ons installed, perhaps with stock parts and maybe gear...

Here's what I got:

2008 Orange
6000 Miles - perfect condition*
5 Year Warranty
Service Plan

Gear:
Brand New Arai Corsair (worn couple times)
Used Shark RSX
Leather Gloves, Summer Jacket

Extras:
Yosh Carbon Slip-ons
Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen
Roaring Toys Mirrors
Suzuki Gel Seat
X-Tre
Bagster tank cover
Bagster tank bag
Chrome Block-offs

Stock: seat, mirrors, windscreen, exhausts etc...

*Bike was dropped at about 1 MPH, damaged some plactic, repaired to new (so better than before drop); never near redline; services at recommended mileage intervals, garage kept, over-pampered etc...

I know I can put stock parts back on, sell the bike stock and sell individual add-ons separately. Don't want to. Want to sell bike as is, with stock parts included. Don't mind selling new Arai (or other gear) separately.

Just looking for an opinion realistic asking price is all.

Thank You Much! :thumbsup:

With economy at the state that its in, you should take what you can get for her. For 9999 one could save an extra month and get a new 09, just my opinion. The Resale is 9500 on kbb, after market parts ad very little to no value for resale (except for someone who just wants wants it with those aftermarket items). I think if you can get 9500 you are darn lucky. REMEMBER JUST MY opinion, so no :cursin:

With economy at the state that its in, you should take what you can get for her. For 9999 one could save an extra month and get a new 09, just my opinion. The Resale is 9500 on kbb, after market parts ad very little to no value for resale (except for someone who just wants wants it with those aftermarket items). I think if you can get 9500 you are darn lucky. REMEMBER JUST MY opinion, so no :cursin:

Well, I am not completely sold on selling it.

I simultaneously want to keep it and get rid of it. Like a drug I guess... always want more, but you know it isn't good for you. :laugh:

Just putting feelers out there to help me make a decision. I have done this a few times. :whistle:

Well, I am not completely sold on selling it.

I simultaneously want to keep it and get rid of it. Like a drug I guess... always want more, but you know it isn't good for you. :laugh:

Just putting feelers out there to help me make a decision. I have done this a few times. :whistle:

Gotcha, this is just a bad time to sell her, with hardly no extra money floating around in the world. If I werent building a garage and using most of my savings, Id take her and have a playmate for my other orange 08. :whistle: Wife would kill me but...................

orange/black 08 with ZERO miles= $9500,this is what I paid and the going rate.

add 6000 miles and the price is gonna drop,the gear wont really add anything as it isnt gonna fit everyone and personally I wouldnt wear someone elses gear,I know how bad I sweat in mine. take the mods off (be lucky to recoup 1/3 of cost)and put it back to stock and a real selling price if you really want to sell it would be $8500 even with the 5 yr warrenty. take a look on ebay and see what they are going for used

goodluck

Back