4-2 exhaust or 4-2-1

fasttoyz

Registered
which one will make more power. i really like the dual exhaust look it has, does yoshi make 4-2 system? does anybobdy have pics of a busa with an undertail kit? i saw a busa with a 4-2 devil system, have any of you guy heard anything about the devil?

I've heard that the twin canister exhaust systems make more low end power and the single sided systems make more high RPM power. I'd imagine we're only talking about a couple of HP difference, though. And perhaps two or three pounds of weight difference.

I got an email from a Devil rep. He said they are discontinuing the dual high mount systems. Too expensive to make. If you want one of those hurry. HMF also makes a high mount dual system and a low mounted set up.

Yoshimura doesn't make a dual system. Neither does Akropovic. Two Bros Racing and D&D both make dual systems that mount the cans near the stock locations.

fasttoyz

if you want HP then go for the 4:1 this will give you more power and will be louder than a 4:2 system

on the D&D system the 4:1 is suppose to put out like 8 mor HP than the 4:2 system ?? that is what the guy at D&D has told me .,.......plus you will save some weight not having extra midpipe and can just depends on if you like the looks and are not worried about the power or just want more Power !!!

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Yosh does make a slip-on system that replaces the original cans. The Yosh 4 into 1 system really needs the ems or power commander to get the full benefits from the exhaust. I saw a 13 horse improvement with the exhaust and EMS today. I Just installed the system last night and really have not fine tuned it yet. As I work with it I will let you know of any gains. If you want a price on a system let me know as I have a killer "in" on alot of parts.....Bad Bob

Welcome to the board BOB.

One of the best sounding busa's i've ever heard had devil pipes on it. The bike sounded so nice i had to pull and tell the guy about it. If you like the look the sound is even better. As for performance I can't really say. But are you really gonna use the performance
rock.gif
?

Back