3rd race 3rd time in $

GEARJAMMER

Banned
Three races this year finished 2nd last night other 2nd+1st take $320 so far.

This my buddy that beat me back up bike turbo busa heat really got 2 me
they were pushing us hard 2 get done was sick b 4 I left.I think it cost me win but was hot 4 others so no excuses I got beat.

2cxun3r.jpg

bike that put kicking on me in final we split $
95rjeo.jpg

1 guy didn't seem like thing thing on my dash asked him his dial in told me didn't know lol were next pair out then told me wrong he fibbed I saw it on display board anyway
then I thought lack of sportsmanship he heated tire went straight line when I punched it in no matter 34 years bracket racing not going go 4 hurry me tactic he red lighted on me

so8o4j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its a crossover delay timer allows me 2 leave off button on top yellow
I enter my dial in + amount of delay time also if there slower I enter there dial in flip toggle 2 there tree and release button on there top yellow.
Helps give you great reactions

when I get 1st light on I put thumb on the big button that locks clutch in then push into full stage
when ether my first yellow or other guys depending on whos slower flickers jerk thumb off button just cut my light there soon as I do that I wack throttle put it on my launch box rev limiter and hang on,,im not dropping clutch handle its the big button on left little button is electric shifter,, its not always foolproof I had .499 or -.001 rt last time run and they said whoever had best rt was getting bye run I blew it so +.020 to timer 2 prevent red in eliminations,,also on down side as u can see I have no guages

e7ymoy.jpg

1 the young guys I was racing I think was fibbing 2 the fat boy he said this was only 2nd time he raced
yet he knew what my delay timer was he noticed it that's why he told me wrong dial in,then when he red lighted he knew he better cut a good light on me.I don't think that was his 2nd rodeo telling fibs @ dragraces what is this world coming 2 ?:rofl:

Crazy stuff but when racing for money gotta get anything you can to give you an edge. Keep winning!

Thanks 04 the heat just got 2 me by final round last week was 95 out
I had bad reaction even with the delay box was really feeling sick they want finish the race in 2 hours
really hot lapping us my being overweight was no help.

rbcpyx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No both those bikes out of Evansville IN both r mtc big blocks with electron carbs
the red 1 had some electron carbs he got of buyer beware e-bay it was turning 6.10 1/8th
he borrowed a set of electron carbs from his buddy there boom!! 5.40 with 1.28 short time not bad 4 small tire
Something was obvious wrong with the e-bay carbs.

Back