3rd place at first bike show

Had2

Registered
Took 3rd place in performance mod class, first time entering bike show!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
My girls and wife were pumped for me heard them screaming over everyone else at award cer. I was pretty jacked too....

first bike show pics 385.jpg

first bike show pics 378.jpg

first bike show pics 382.jpg

Congrats, I use to do the car show seen for years and loved every minute of it. I tried to show my bike a couple of times but it just wasn't the same for me. Congrats again and keep up the good work :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good on you...did you bring the diamond plate? It is nice to be appreciated and show off what you work for.

Took 3rd place in performance mod class, first time entering bike show!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
My girls and wife were pumped for me heard them screaming over everyone else at award cer. I was pretty jacked too....

Of course you did. You have the best color.

WAY TO GO BROTHER!!!! I do have a question though. What did you use to black out your front signals? Was it Nightshade? or what. Thanks and Congrats again! :thumbsup::cheerleader::beerchug:

Good on you...did you bring the diamond plate? It is nice to be appreciated and show off what you work for.

Ya we brought the diamond plate, its actually that flexible, decorative wall paneling that we cut to shape like 90 bucks for a 4 by 8 sheet at menards. I wanted something highly reflective for leds, u cant see em in pics cause they have a stobe function that we caught at a bad time in pics but worked really well. We have that big baller led kit from ballz in it, lots and lots of lights haha, I think if I remember right they say over 500 leds. :thumbsup:

Back