3d Kanji & Lettering?

It started life as an 03 40th Anniversary edition... After my wreck last year I put a full body kit on it from Extreme. I love the color actually. It is a fair bit more orange than the stock Burning copper was. My LED Shop lights dont really light it up like when its in the sun; then it really pops. Here is a pic with a few more printed parts I have been working/experimenting on. The Windshield Spoiler was all a monolithic print, with the forward pivot incorporated and the rear ones are slotted to allow ~25 degrees of angle change. Still a work in progress.

P1030691_c.jpg

I definitely dig the color. When I had my charcoal/silver 03, I really wanted the 40th anniversary because of the color. I see a couple more 3D items you've printed, you've been busy for sure!

Been a few months since I posted the above. I have since uploaded several of my prints to Thingiverse. So anyone with a printer can make them. Ive made tons of other parts since, just no time to develop them and get em posted. Did a 300 mile ride over the North Cascades pass yesterday and all of my parts worked as planned so pretty happy so far.
https://www.thingiverse.com/Bigoltool/designs

20170520_141901.jpg

Kind of bored this weekend so I decided to model up and print a few things I have been wanting for a while.
First was a set of Wheel alignment cones sort of like the Rhinomoto setup but these are just for use with a tape measure. Stick one in the Swingarm and one in the rear axle and lets you measure side to side pretty precisely. I put slots in them for a tape measure tip so it is a one handed deal once the cones are snugged up. When I get time I will print the bar assy also but on my busa my mufflers are a bit of an obstacle so you would need some longer 1/4-20 all-thread (mine are ~ 18inches each right now) to reach around them. As is, my 6 foot tape measure fits perfectly inboard of the muffler. Just make all of the slots plumb and measure away! I can see why the Rhinomoto style one uses smooth bar stock (no need to thread a nut 8 inches onto it!) as opposed to All-thread, but once you get one set you only have to unthread the short side to remove. Maybe I will make a set for the bar stock later!

ALIGNMENT ASSY..JPG

ALIGNMENT CONE.JPG

ALIGNMENT ASSY.2.jpg

The second part I wanted was a slider/foot for my Pitbull rear stand. I hate scratching the hell out of my stand on my concrete floor so I modeled up a small snap on foot that just slips right onto the stand and self levels once the stand is on the floor. I dont know how I went so long without a 3D printer!

PITBULL ASSY.JPG

20170716_163538.jpg

Back