37 new bikes to date

High-Gain Busa

Registered
I was parked outside a neighbor's house this weekend looking at his cruiser when his neighbor walked over and immediately congratulated me on having this year's bragging rights... First thing out of his mouth
laugh.gif

I didn't know this 52 year old TINK (two income no kids) before but have seen his garage door open many times when riding by and hardly have I ever seen the same motorcycles in there twice, it is just about the same with his cars.

I asked what he was riding and he proceeded to tell me how this is the 37th new bike he has owned. Everything from Goldwings to a ZX14... no Busa's but he knew damn well what they were.
It was one of those one way (see how long my D-ck is) conversations so I quickly told him I was starting to sweat in my leathers and needed to get.

Some day when I have had a few too many beers in me at the next block party I will talk to him more to ask why
sadnews.gif

When he said he had a ZX14 and I replied... Aahhh the second fastest production bike... He quickly said "I beg to differ" I knew the conversation was going no where
deadhorse.gif

I always here it from the HD guys down here! They all tell me about the Torque that they have, wich is usually inflated abit! But if you ask them the deffinition of TORQUE, they cant tell you. I know what the HP is on a most HD's. I have owned a few.

But if a group of HD guys comes over to you and feel like they have to tell you about how much power their bikes have,,,,you have already won!
beerchug.gif

If its not Jay Leno, then I'd say you are seeing the signs of MBS...
Multiple Bike Syndrome - Do a search its an actual affliction.
I wouldn't let it trouble you that much. To me owning a motorcycle makes me no more a rider than owning a Gi makes you Bruce Lee.

Back