360hp+ War Machine from Greece

Thanks guys.
I have put a lot of work and spent so much money to make this bike come true.

The cost up to now, only for the mods, is 37.000 euros

Man that's just sick. The sound of that thing zipping through the gears is awesome. Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

Lots of changes since you first appeared with endless roll on burn outs when you first installed the supercharger. Very nice :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for your nice comments.
You make my big effort and every sacrifices I made for this bike worth it!
Thank you.

..and here is one more video for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats up Takis...BAD ASS BIKE! I just added you on facebook the other day..remember the guy with a thousand questions? Lol..I'll be ordering my stg 2 tomorrow!!!! Can't wait! I'll probably Start my tune with ONLY 280 bhp to get used to the power.

Whats up Takis...BAD ASS BIKE! I just added you on facebook the other day..remember the guy with a thousand questions? Lol..I'll be ordering my stg 2 tomorrow!!!! Can't wait! I'll probably Start my tune with ONLY 280 bhp to get used to the power.

Nice news brother!!!! You just made my day!!
You are in for a BIG surprise! You will not believe the power on your bike. Every time you turn the throttle, your face will become a big smile!!!
I am so happy for you!! Cant wait to hear news from you bro. Please keep me posted through facebook.

Geeezus! Remind me not to let my girlfriend see this video! I might not get laid for a long time!

Reminder: Do not let your girlfriend see this video!!!

.........Just messing with you bro! :beerchug: :beerchug:
dont worry, girls dont like my body type or my ride. They are scared of both. (...unfortunately for me)
so go ahead and show it. She will love you even more :thumbsup:

Lots of changes since you first appeared with endless roll on burn outs when you first installed the supercharger. Very nice :thumbsup:

Lots of changes indeed bro. And many of them I haden't even dreamt I would do. But here we are... twisting the throttle of a 360hp bike making long and brutal burnouts! Still cant believe it...
Thanks bro!!

Man that's just sick. The sound of that thing zipping through the gears is awesome. Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

if someone told me that I would build and drive this bike 2 years ago, I would tell you to go see a doctor.
Well, even now, I still cant believe I have her and she still scares the **** out of me.... but I enjoy it SO much!!

It is my pleasure and my honor to share with people like you.
Thank you for making my deream eveen better with comments like yours.

Back