360deg Rear Paddock Stands

I had one of these a while back (3 months), not this particular brand but a German make. Flimsy to say the least, frame work bottoms out on anything less than level flat ground. The wheels are too small so get stuck into every bloody crack on the floor. Unless your garage floor is mirror flat then beware. There are lots of these stands around by different manufacturers but they are all the same, not really up to the job!! One I can recommend is the Renntec Moovamoto Lift/rear paddock stand, I have one and they work well, bigger wheels so I can just wheel the bike out of the garage and east to lift. Long winded but there you go!!

IMG_0538.JPG

I would have to agree with the above. The casters look like cheap junk. Think of laying on your back on your creeper under your car. How well does it roll on the floor in the winter when there are some small pebbles or sand or salt? Sameon the bike. Not going to roll worth a crap and i would worry about tipping.

I had one of these a while back (3 months), not this particular brand but a German make. Flimsy to say the least, frame work bottoms out on anything less than level flat ground. The wheels are too small so get stuck into every bloody crack on the floor. Unless your garage floor is mirror flat then beware. There are lots of these stands around by different manufacturers but they are all the same, not really up to the job!! One I can recommend is the Renntec Moovamoto Lift/rear paddock stand, I have one and they work well, bigger wheels so I can just wheel the bike out of the garage and east to lift. Long winded but there you go!!

Thanks for that PJ that's awesome to know, esp the bottoming out and small wheels...
I have seen the Moovamoto and its great to know it works well on lots of surfaces from a real world user :beerchug:

Yep seen those to and they are NICE but close to $900 that's an ABBA Skylift or Bursig lift..

Back